Rarest/Most expensive object you own

Lawyer105

Apr 15, 2009
My violin. It was commissioned specificically for me, and handcrafted to fit my hand/shoulder.

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
Free Thinker said:
Well, I used to have an original NES before my dad gave it away without giving it a thought. but after that, i have 5 mint condition original Charizards and a whole collection of the first few sets of the Pokemon TCG. I wonder how much it'd go for?
I got my whole Pokemon TCG Valued (Which is about 5 books full of mint condition cards from the first 2-3 card "expansion" packs) and it came to like 200 pounds. Im going to wait a while and sell them. They also include limited edition Mew Cards from the first Pokemon movie.

I also have my Great Grandad's medals from the First World War. Just the amount of them makes me proud of him.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
ICO, in perfect condition, unregistered, with booklet and blue disc with no scratches/blemishes.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
I consider my computer made up of multiple parts, so my TV is the single most expensive object in my house at $1000. My computer's combined price is a few times that (I don't know how much, I swapped every part in it since I built it and couldn't tell you how much it is, suffice to say too much). Emotionally, I would probably have to go with... I don't even know.

Harkonnen64

Jul 14, 2010
A real Korean war helmet from a friend of the family (now deceased); don't know how much its worth, but its awesome.

Also a copy of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer from 1934 and a copy of The Merchant of Venice from 1899.

Jun 11, 2008
My clarinet fits into both of these categories of being expensive. Monetary value well I got it for 1,200 euro. I don't know how much it is worth now but it is a good clarinet.

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
Swollen Goat said:
I have a German belt buckle from World War One. This goofy neighbor kid just gave it to me after he heard of my interest in the subject. I can't say for sure if it's real, but people I've talked to say it looks real.

Any history artifact people in here that have an opinion?
I am very into old militia artifacts, I don't know about that one inparticular, but alot of them (especially if from the "axis") tend to be worth a couple hundred dollars, but I can't be sure if it's real without seeing it in person.
OT: I have a machete from the vietnam war, but it's not worth much, and I have Jerry Rice autographed football card.

Ze_Sapper

Apr 12, 2010
I have a book titled "Notes on the SOVIET GROUND FORCES" from 1978. Its a cool little book that outlines every detail about the Soviet military ypu can think of. I found it at work the other day cleaning out the unit library. By the way its from the Canadian Forces and was handed out as a reference guide.

elcamino41383

Mar 24, 2009
Resin Statues that are really hard to find nowadays. List follows:

Guilty Gear series
Jam Kuradoberi
Millia Rage
Sol-Badguy
Baiken

Carul AKA Carmen 99 from Gun X Sword

Deadpool of Marvel Comics (thanks to [user]Con Carne[/user])

A Spawn/Batman Statue

The Dirty Pair (Adam Warren versions) Kei and Yuri

FF7 characters
Tifa Lockheart
Sephiroth
Cloud
Vincent (I'm not really some FF7 fanboy, when I got them I was just starting to collect and they are nicely done)

Dante from Devil May Cry, sitting on broken puppets, leaning against his sword and holding his shot gun.

Lastly, Nadia from Nadia and the Secret of Blue Water, oddly enough I still haven't seen the anime. I just really liked the statue.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
A ring my boyfriend got me for my birthday, he had it engraved...not a very expensive ring but its still the most valuable object to me.

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
My whole collection of vinyls and cassettes. It must be worth about 1700 dollars now, but it's an ever expanding collection, so I'm guessing it will be priced even higher in a year or two. Some of those are in mint condition. Some others are not.

And people who buy katanas: Why? You can't even use them!

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
Rarest thing... hmmm I've got a pair of Adidas Superstar 80s Diamond:

"what might look like a straight-up pair of black on white kicks is actually a super-deluxe model that features six real diamonds on each shoe and two Swarovski crystal-studded lacelocks! The shoes come equipped with a special black magnet box and there's a requisite velvet 'jewellery' bag to keep them nice and neat. How much would you expect to pay? Good question! Bear in mind these are almost impossible to find and they're covered in diamonds!"

I absolutely looove these shoes! There are only 20 pairs in the country (Australia) and only a couple of hundred world wide.

HerrBobo

Jun 3, 2008
waterhazard said:
This object that you own could be sentimentally expensive or monetarily expensive and rare but I just want to know what yours is.

For me my rarest object would be one of the first buzz lightyear figures. because I have had it since I was like 2 and because its worth quite a lot now.
We had a thread like this not so long ago. Furburt one it with a 2,500 year old stick.

Most expensive? ..... My pc, I guess...

Rarest? I have a number of bladed weapons from WW2.