Reactionary

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
Is this new font gonna be like... all the time now? I'm asking for a friend of mine, they didn't like it but don't worry I like it great job guys.

And the games media can still inform all the people out there without Nintendo consoles about Nintendo games they can't play, don't worry, they're still wanted!

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Best comic yet, the writing in particular seems to be of a much higher standard then the majority of the previous strips. Well done sirs, it's always great to see such marked improvement!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
MarsAtlas said:
God damnit, Grey. For a glorious five-tenths of one second I thought there was going to be a Jet Force Gemini sequel.

y u do dis to me ;_;
In fairness, Erin's journalism is about as valid as any other games journalism, so there's still a chance.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
MarsAtlas said:
God damnit, Grey.
This comic wasn't actually done by Grey. (I think that's the joke in Kross's post, above.)

Seems Grey isn't needed anymore.
So there ya go, Defy Media, if you're wondering who next to lay off! (Kidding, of course)

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Critical Miss has been on a real downhill slide lately (like, since 2013) so it's nice to see a strip finally pick it up a little. Hope it doesn't go back to the usual garbage next week!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Wow...two staffers in the comments both shitting all over the comic...

Grey, you should start going to into news article comment sections and make fun of the way the articles are written. Lets draw some battle lines here! :3

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
WAVE RACE IS BACK!!!!!!!

But uh, that font... needs to go the opposite way and never return.

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
MarsAtlas said:
God damnit, Grey. For a glorious five-tenths of one second I thought there was going to be a Jet Force Gemini sequel.

y u do dis to me ;_;
I was gonna say the same thing! I WUVVED DAT GAEM ;~;

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
There is something faintly foreboding and threatening about those narrow characters, huddled together like meticulous scrawls from the margins of a serial cannibal's manifesto. That's not mentioning Erin's ghoulish expression.

To date, some of your finest work. Bravo.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
So, OutofTens.com just became Kotaku...

...does Erin still work in OutofTens.com?

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
MarsAtlas said:
RJ 17 said:
Wow...two staffers in the comments both shitting all over the comic...

Grey, you should start going to into news article comment sections and make fun of the way the articles are written. Lets draw some battle lines here! :3
Better, he should humiliate them like he did to Gavin, of Miracle of Sound fame, in a Critical Miss update.
That would indeed be a better idea. Better and more fun! :D

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Nintendo can't make a Jet Force Gemini remake. Jet Force Gemini is a Rareware property, and all Rareware properties that weren't from previous Nintendo Properties (Donkey Kong and Star Fox) went with Rareware to Microsoft. It would be Microsoft and Rare making a Jet Force Gemini remake, but considering how poorly Microsoft has handled Rareware's properties, and the company in general, it will never happen.

Also, panel 2's "How am I supposed to Games Journalism?" sounds really weird and is bad grammatically. I'm certain it's not a typo and that's exactly what she meant to say, but it's really bad.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Well well. Look at all those "May"s and "Maybe"s. That's far more honest than most games journalism.