Really Badass Quotes

dolfan1304

May 18, 2009
"Well, what I mean by that, sir, is... if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight, sir... pack your bags, fellas, war's over. Amen." Saving Private Ryan

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
dvd_72 said:
CrazyGirl17 said:
"I am not a thing! My name is Leonard Church, and you will fear my laser face!"- Epsilon-Church, Red VS Blue: Recreation
I see your Red VS Blue quote and challange it with this one:

"My name is Michael J. Caboose. And I. Hate. Babies!"
"Your soul Is a Cavern of lies"

Or my personal favourite

"Rest in peace Pinky toe (voice turns harsh and hostile) YOU SHALL BE AVENGED"

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
Ocelano said:
dvd_72 said:
CrazyGirl17 said:
"I am not a thing! My name is Leonard Church, and you will fear my laser face!"- Epsilon-Church, Red VS Blue: Recreation
I see your Red VS Blue quote and challange it with this one:

"My name is Michael J. Caboose. And I. Hate. Babies!"
"Your soul Is a Cavern of lies"

Or my personal favourite

"Rest in peace Pinky toe (voice turns harsh and hostile) YOU SHALL BE AVENGED"
"An X. I'm looking for an X." *sees the target* "That is a plus. That is not an X. I'm looking for an X"

Actually, I could keep quoting Caboose all day. That guy is fucking hilarious. Excuse me while I go watch -all- the Red VS Blue now :p

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Fawxy said:
"We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your doom."

--Sovereign, ME1
I would agree with this one, but Sovereign had a line that was so much better just a tad later:

"Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction. This exchange is over."

Though just about everything Sovereign says qualifies for this thread. Such as:

"Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding."

"I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign."

"We are eternal. The pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything."

"You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it."

"We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite."

ezaviel

Mar 26, 2011
"There's this Bible passage I've got memorized, Ezekiel 25:17 - "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Now I've been saying that for years and if you heard it, it meant the end for you. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was something cold-blooded to say before I killed someone. But I saw something this morning that made me think twice. See now I'm thinking maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9mm here? he's the shepherd protecting me in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean that you're the righteous man, and I'm the shepherd, and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that, but none of that is true. The truth is you're "the weak" and I'm "the tyranny of evil men." But I'm trying, Ringo; I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd!"
- Pulp Fiction

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
Hmm...

Max Payne:
You play, you pay, you bastard.
Punchinello was burning to get me. The feeling was mutual. He was trying to put out my flames with gasoline.
He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any.
You'd find that Lady Luck was really a hooker, and you were fresh out of cash.
Vinnie Gognitti, just the man I'm killing to see.
Woden grinned smugly. It was the grin of a winner. That made two of us.
Your rights will be read at your funeral.

Warhammer 40k in general:
Oh you know me Zygmunt. You bring a blade, I bring a cannon... you bring a flier...
To consort with the heretic is to endanger one's purity. But to lie to an Inquisitor is to forfeit your soul.
There's not nearly enough. Whatever foul work the Arch-enemy does here must be stopped at all costs, but do not fool yourself Governor; this world will die. It just remains to be seen how many of us it takes with it.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
"The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you." Solf J Kimblee FMA Brotherhood.

"Open your eyes. 'God' is nothing more than a construct created by man to inspire fear and promote order. If you wish to see me struck down, for all these atrocities, use your own hands to do so, not 'God's'." King Bradley FMA Brotherhood.
By far one of my favourite anime villians.

"You run and I chase you, or I run and you chase me. Change your perception and the reality changes." Kid in the play school next to the daycare centre in Pokemon Black/White.

Finally.

"I drank your Milkshake" (makes slurping sound) I drink it up! There will be blood I haven't actually seen this movie yet, but I plan to. I discovered this awesome quote through a friend.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
No More Heroes 2 had a pretty badass line.

And then there's this:

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
From Gangs of New York:

Bill the Butcher: On my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat... we are met at this chosen ground to settle for good and all who holds sway, over the Five Points.
Us Natives, born rightwise to this fine land.... or the foreign hordes defiling it!

Priest: Under the ancient laws of combat I accept the challenge of the so called Natives.
You plague our people at every turn! But from this day out, you shall plague us no more!
Let it be known, that the hand that tries to strike us from this land shall be swiftly cut down!

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
When asked about his opinion of being president when both his terms were up, President Dwight D. Eisenhower responded: "Any man who WANTS to be president is either crazy or an egomaniac."

Jinxzy

Jul 2, 2008
"Shooting someone in the nuts, Thats like high-five'n satan" - My friend Cody <3
He gave it to me after he started to notice where I shoot people in shooter-type games.