Really Badass Quotes

May 5, 2010
This was inspired by the...Well, the "Inspirational quotes" topic.

It's pretty simple. What is the most badass quote you can think of? It can come from a fictional character, or a real person. Doesn't matter. I'll get things started with a quote from Breaking Bad:

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler, I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No, I am the one who knocks."-Walter White

Your turn, go!

May 5, 2010
OK, I looked at the forums, and used the search bar, and this topic is nowhere to be seen, so I'm gonna try bumping it just to see what happens.

EDIT: I guess it worked. Or it was just delayed and I really didn't effect anything. I swear I'm not doing this to shamelessly bump my own topic. Well, not JUST for that, anyway.

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
I always loved this one from the game GUN
Hoodoo Brown: I'M HOODOO BROWN!
-Gets shot out a window-
Colton White: You were

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
This hands down:
Seriously, how fucking badass is that?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
"If you want him, come and claim him!" Arwen - Fellowship of the Rings. Danny Glover had a similar "You want me? Here I am." line in Predator 2, only not as good.

Of course, that was a big departure from the books in which Arwen never did much of anything, and almost all female characters that do anything in Tolkein's work tend to do womanly things like standing around being beautiful or being raped. Usually by the villains, sometimes by the heroes.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love."
- Neil Gaiman

also

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
-Douglas Adams

Both are right up there with the most badass quotes I have heard.

darron13

Jul 30, 2008
"FIRE!"
-Joe Hill to the Shooting Squad at his execution.

He said it before the executioner said "Fire"

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
The Boys- "Hands off cocks and on with socks."

Okay it may not be badass, but I like it.

arnoldthebird

Sep 30, 2011
Shaggar- How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Tywin?
Tyrion- In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a woman's mouth around my cock.

Not necessarily bad ass, but it's definitely smart

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:

It's pretty simple. What is the most badass quote you can think of? It can come from a fictional character, or a real person. Doesn't matter. I'll get things started with a quote from Breaking Bad:

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler, I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No, I am the one who knocks."-Walter White

Your turn, go!
I see your speech and raise you:

Not just because of what the moment represents, but because DLZ.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
"Do you want karate?"
-Actual quote from one of two karate experts who were surrounded by six muggers on the street. [http://www.cracked.com/article_18751_6-insane-true-stories-too-awesome-chuck-norris-movie.html]

May 5, 2010
Azure-Supernova said:

Your turn, go!
I see your speech and raise you:

Not just because of what the moment represents, but because DLZ.
Uh...I haven't seen the whole 4th season, I'm about in the middle. Can I still watch it without giving anything away? (I made this topic literally seconds after I saw the quote from my OP for the first time)

May 5, 2010
Ldude893 said:
"Do you want karate?"
-Actual quote from one of two karate experts who were surrounded by six muggers on the street. [http://www.cracked.com/article_18751_6-insane-true-stories-too-awesome-chuck-norris-movie.html]
This officially my favorite quote to be posted so far. Although that other guy gets points for referencing Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones).

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Uh...I haven't seen the whole 4th season, I'm about in the middle. Can I still watch it without giving anything away? (I made this topic literally seconds after I saw the quote from my OP for the first time)
Yeah, you should be fine. I'm not sure which season it's from, but it's definitely before season 4.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
I'm offering to be your friend, you don't want to be my enemy - Shepard
They have a funny way of dieing - Garrus
Mass Effect 2

Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change - Wesley Snipes, cant remember the movie

Skuggen

Oct 12, 2009
"I'm gonna kill you until you are dead". Not sure where I heard it from. Bulletstorm?

royohz

Official punching bag!
Jul 23, 2009
"Fuck you!" - Nikki Sixx
That man never gave a flying fuck about other people.