Rebecca Mayes Muses: Ghostbusters

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
sneak_copter said:
God, I bet she's freaked out by total strangers commenting on her looks.
Unfortunately, shes an attractive lady that likes Rooibos tea on a site full of sad perve's that also enjoy a fine mug of rooibos.
(That was me in case you missed the hint, I'm the sad perve.)

thevileangel

Aug 24, 2009
Well I think you have the voice of an Angel and each of your videos resonates with me and my feelings on those games. You have a great deal of talent... makes me curious what else you do? Your talent HAS to be used for more than this... not that I am belittling the novel approach of making such moving and dramatic songs for video games. I love the idea..

Falien

Nov 21, 2008
I tuned in to The Escapist after a lengthy time of not being able to, and I find this little gem of a series! It's exactly the outside-the-box approach to games I love, and on top of that, it's very professionally done!

The question may have been asked before, but here it is anyway: Ms. Mayes, have you released any of your work? If not, why not, as you are clearly very talented!

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Seems to me that Ms. Mayes has quite a fan base. Love her music, definately needs to be up for download. Just the chill out sort of music i could use on my walks home from college.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Yeah it must feel wierd having people comment on your looks, but all i have seen so far have been pretty nice. and she is very good looking, if you don't think so, im pretty sure you don't have eyes.

BobOfTheGlen

Jul 17, 2009
Man, Rebecca Mayes has a beautiful voice...

I want to hear her pronounce "Rooibos". Being South African, it's always fun to hear foreigners say Afrikaans words. :D

inpachi

Apr 17, 2009
How come whenever i watch any of your videos all the songs sound exactly the same and i lose patience extremely fast? Just thought id ask..

synthesis

Oct 16, 2010
this song could quite simply been about something else and been even better, still great work anyways RM :)

xFullmetalx

Feb 17, 2011
Man the game looks cool, I might have to rent it after seeing the gameplay. Aww poor ghosts, nice song.