Reccomend me an awful game

hyker

Feb 2, 2010
SNIPER: VENGEANCE
srsly, that game is the best "so bad it's good game"
I bought it and was blown away how awful it is, but I still played it 6 times.

GeneWard

Feb 23, 2011
NinjaBread Man. I will genuinely send you a pc copy if you send me your address, as I'd be happy to help you get your site off the ground. I wouldn't mind getting in on the action myself if you need some help.

mental_looney

Apr 29, 2008
Geist it's just so terribly bland and poorly executed and has horrible controls, oh but it's old, the green latern game is pretty horrible any kind of bad movie game could do

ObjectiveReality

May 18, 2011
Delta Force - it was a shitty 3d shooter made to cash in on the increasing popularity of military FPS games.

It combines all of the flaws the military FPS subgenre is usually accused of - dumb gameplay, racist plotting and enemies, a ridiculously jingoistic worldview - with shitty graphics, stupid weapons and a total lack of AI. And you shoot rag'eads. There is no other term for the way the games seems to view them.

Scabadus

Wrote Some Words
Jul 16, 2009
Wow somebody who like Kayne and Lynch 2... well this isn't going to be easy.

What about (unpatched) New Vegas?

FarCry 2 might do it too, there's a hell of a lot to like about the game but then as soon as you start to drift off into happyness and get lost in the world the game pulls some utterly arbitrary cock-slap that makes you remember it's a poorly developed sandbox that's had all the sand replaced by psychic enemies who can both detect your mind hiding in the bushes and wave away all the bullets comming towards them.

A BigCup of Tea

Nov 19, 2009
cameron196789 said:
Most games based of movies are terrible, want to play/review an awful game then pick one of those, I myself recently looked back at my old PS2 collection and found games like Harry potter 2, and spider man 2, start off feeling like something different and fun, but at the end you will be hitting your head against a wall.
I enjoyed spiderman 2, what dident you like about it?

OT: viking: battle for asgard

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
SNES - Lester the unlikely. This is the stuff that hell is made out from.

wait.. recently?

Modern Warfare 2 was pretty damn boring and predictable.

Crysis 2 was just "meh", even if from time to time its fun. Too often scripted events just screw with me for no other reason than to shove "LOOKATME, ITS PLOT" in my face, then proceed to not make sense.
Like being stuck, unable to use my gun in a scene where another character just wont stop talking. Ennemies shows up and stat to set up a trap/plan. I can see them quite plainly. But i cant do anything just because the game wont ever let me until i reach arbitrary point #12.

Or im invisible, then an script happen, im jumped by ennemy XYZ (that can, apparently, see me clearly) when the script event end.. well they have no clue where i am/was. Stuff like that really take me out of the game, since the game break its own rules and by doing so break my fun and the immersion.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
Try Twin Sector [http://store.steampowered.com/app/27900/]. It's cheap and absolutely terrible.

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
I got Duke Nukem Forever from Redbox, returned it an hour later. I haven't been so dissatisfied with a game in a long time.

LuckyClover95

Jun 7, 2010
Akytalusia said:
"4 minutes and 33 seconds of uniqueness". come on, play it. review it. send me the link. it's the worst game ever. seriously. srs bsns.
I find it quite addictive. As a game, obviously not good, but very addictive. I think I could make a drinking game out of it...

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
tales of symphonia:dawn of the new world, if you give this game a good review you have serious problems and are now dead to me.......

cameron196789

Jan 17, 2011
ELCTea said:
cameron196789 said:
Most games based of movies are terrible, want to play/review an awful game then pick one of those, I myself recently looked back at my old PS2 collection and found games like Harry potter 2, and spider man 2, start off feeling like something different and fun, but at the end you will be hitting your head against a wall.
I enjoyed spiderman 2, what dident you like about it?

OT: viking: battle for asgard
Like I said before, I liked it at first, but near the end it became boring and repetitive, having to get hero points by doing the same missions over and over again to advance plot. When i say hitting your head against a wall, I refer to how boring and repetitive it became in contrast to how fresh it was at the beginning, though i guess that could be said for a lot of games, but at least spider-man offered some fun in stealing balloons from little girls.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
not recently, but Wolfenstein (2009). its probably the only game i bought that i played just once, the day i bought it, havent played since, and dont plan on ever playing again.