Reccomend me an awful game

decaying dead

May 27, 2010
infernal: hell's vengeance for 360. it was just all kinds of awful... i've played most of the games posted here, this one made me want to smash the tv more than any of them, thats how bad it is.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
ABLb0y said:
Jakub324 said:
Legendary or Alpha Protocol. Some of the worst games I've ever played.
I'm gunna go with Alpha Protocol... It's just so... bad.
I enjoyed it, since it was like a big ol' B movie.

Wanna hear one of the worst? Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm.

It's not bad... just... low quality and boring.

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
pretty much everything by City Interactive. Try Stalin Subway, Hell in Vietnam, Terrorist Takedown or Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

Matthew Kjonaas

Jun 28, 2011
Alien vs Predator: because all of the story characters you play stay alive when they could have killed you out as a human and just say ha you thought you were going to like through this no you died. Also they do too much balancing for the multiplayer but you will not be able to play since no one is online anymore.
The campaigns
Human- The longest out of all three and full of lone survivor goodness and by that I mean that they make you the last hope for human left who end up getting killed anyway. That is shown by you are the only one smart enough to restart a turret computer or switch weapons also you start a mission you being dragged by the alien that forgot to give you a face-huger or kill you so onward you go.
I bet you can see how easy this one will be.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
UFO Aftermath. Bad graphics, no story whatsoever, and the most HORRENDOUS GAMEPLAY I've ever seen!

The only good thing about it is the opening cinematic...

airrazor7

Nov 8, 2010
Auninteligentname said:
Sonic Unleashed. If you can complete more than 4 night stages, you've beaten how far I came. If you can manage to complete it, you will get my respect, as it's the worst game I've ever played. GLHF.
Oh my gosh, you made it that far? The Krogan will sing songs of your courage.

starwarsgeek

Nov 30, 2009
I recommend Shadow the Hedgehog. Something about this game makes it frustratingly enjoyable in a bad way...maybe it's just seeing how they do terribly next? I don't know, it's a game I love to hate.

GiglameshSoulEater

Jun 30, 2010
ABLb0y said:
Jakub324 said:
Legendary or Alpha Protocol. Some of the worst games I've ever played.
I'm gunna go with Alpha Protocol... It's just so... bad.
And I would say the opposite. Alpha protocol was a decent game, and I encountered exactly 0 bugs. I dont see why you dislike it...

I would say the xbox port of dark messiah: might and magic (they added the subtitle elements). They changeed the leveling system to a piece of shit, added distinct character classes with predetirmined level-up benefits, changed some parts of the level design (which was utterly unecessary), turning a vdecent game into of steaming pile of smeg.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
airrazor7 said:
Auninteligentname said:
Sonic Unleashed. If you can complete more than 4 night stages, you've beaten how far I came. If you can manage to complete it, you will get my respect, as it's the worst game I've ever played. GLHF.
Oh my gosh, you made it that far? The Krogan will sing songs of your courage.
I played it to the last level, and I thought it was okay.

How about that then!

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Way of the Samurai 3. Despite the fact I enjoy it, I have to admit that it is a terrible game by all standards.

PxDn Ninja

Jan 30, 2008
Are you looking for games that are new but awful, or just games we disliked in general?

Last truly awful game I can recall playing was Prototype. However there are many worse games out there I can list if you aren't looking for something from the last year or two.

LordXel

Sep 25, 2010
GiglameshSoulEater said:
Deadlock Radium said:
Alone in the Dark.

Do it.
That game was dammed bad.
I second this.
Same here. Goddamn that game was terrible, I would also recommend Too Human and Sonic 06. Wow I just realised how terrible of a person I am to recommend those games. I would never wish those games on anyone.

Also Star Wars Bounty Hunter was pretty bad and I hated The Force Unleashed.

VonBrewskie

Apr 9, 2009
Big Mother Truckers. I rented it, just to see it. It was...it was...artistic in it's crappiness. (not a word, I know. Still.) I had hours of fun imagining the poor bastards that programmed this piece of shit. I bet they were really talented too. They just needed to make some quick cash. I think this POS even got an even more broken sequel...an affront to human dignity, this game is, IMO. If I was from the south, I'd find the programmers and beat them mercilessly for portraying southerners in the most insulting and offensive ways possible. Actually, that offensiveness was the only funny thing in the game, I guess.

Frontastic

Aug 3, 2010
'The Sum of All Fears' *shudders*
'Underworld: The Eternal War'
'Scott Pilgrim'. Not bad per-se but can jump from being really fun to really frustrating with surprising speed.