Reccomend me an awful game

Flutterguy

Jun 26, 2011
I was going to say Sissy's magical ponycorn adventure, but I think it won game of the year so I won't.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Too Human is probably the worst game I have every played, so I am going to go for that. Or that Lost game. That one was pretty terrible. Or Ninja Blade. That one was a pile of crap as well.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Luke Daniel said:
Oh, easy, Desert Bus. Enjoy releasing some venom!
That's... that's a death sentence. It almost killed LRR four years in a row.

OT: Sonic Unleashed. You'll probably kill yourself halfway through.

I still have recurring nightmares of that game.

intheweeds

Apr 6, 2011
ABLb0y said:
Akytalusia said:
"4 minutes and 33 seconds of uniqueness". come on, play it. review it. send me the link. it's the worst game ever. seriously. srs bsns.
I'm sorry, but i just tried it, and it doesn't even count as a game, it's so bad. I'm sorry.
It is a game, just not a terribly complicated one. Much like the racer played on a roll of printer paper, this game has a very clear artistic message and frankly i feel like it pulls it off beautifully. Since it gets its message across in an interactive medium (the progress bar you watch) it is technically a game albeit a very simple one. This is not a game that is meant to be 'played' in the classic sense.

There is a very cool in-depth review/slash comment on the 'games as art' debate to be made here, but since you fail to see it, i certainly hope you don't try to 'review' the story/visual setting/music aspects of games on your site. Since you clearly don't understand art in any meaningful way, i would hate to think you would feel justified in critiquing others artistic work.

(i 'won' '4 minutes and 33 seconds of uniqueness' btw)

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
Hydrophobia.
Doesn't even seem too awful from what I've played, it's just... dull. So very very dull.
So much wasted potential. Bought it at full price now on sale for 2.50 on Steam, which is a more appropriate pricing. The ending! ARGH!!!

I'd like to nominate Red Faction: Armageddon yet again due to wasted potential and disappointment.

Togusa09

Apr 4, 2010
Pariah? It was just a UT2004 reskin where the plot at the start of the game had no logical connection to the plot at the end. The gameplay wasn't too bad, cause it was nicked from UT2004, but the lack of logical connection bugged me the entire game.

socialmenace42

May 8, 2010
So, there was Quantum Theory, a game that took Gears of war and just went 'Copy/ Paste' with pretty much everything, but managed to make it considerably worse.

Oh, and more recently I was seriously underwhelmed by Hunted: the demons forge.

HardkorSB

Mar 18, 2010
ABLb0y said:
Hi, I've recently started a game reviewing site, and as all my reviews so far have been positive (Even the one i did of Kane and lynch 2) I would like to get all my venom out. So... What's the worst game you've played recently?
Chameleon Twist for the N64.

cameron196789

Jan 17, 2011
Most games based of movies are terrible, want to play/review an awful game then pick one of those, I myself recently looked back at my old PS2 collection and found games like Harry potter 2, and spider man 2, start off feeling like something different and fun, but at the end you will be hitting your head against a wall.

Casimir_Effect

Aug 26, 2010
Damnation, you must play Damnation. There's a good game inside it waiting to get out, but it's buried under tonnes of dross.

Felblood

Mar 8, 2011
Rage of Mages was pretty bad, but nobody has heard of it.

Playing Space Ace is pure suffering, and also a beloved arcade hit that people will turn out to defend, giving you free page-views.

Lenvoran

Apr 29, 2010
Personally, I've never found a Final Fantasy game that I've enjoyed. Turn-based combat for the sad day. Yes. I'm looking at you too, Civ games.