Reccomend me an awful game

Macgyver314

Feb 15, 2011
spectrenihlus said:
Macgyver314 said:
Maids With Balloons?
I looked it up and I wanted to stab my eyes with forks.
I found a pic from it. Talk about unrelatable characters, the one is even holding a stuffed penguin like Yahtzee always jokes about. Hard to believe this was on the Xbox 360.

ragsmorrison

Sep 1, 2010
I would point you towards Dirty Harry for NES. I remember enjoying it, but just try trundling your way through the first level without the invincibility cheat (type CLYDE at the password screen) there will be dented walls and broken mirrors in your house that night, it is so busted.

GodEmperor47

Nov 12, 2010
Kahunaburger said:
Leole said:
Dragon Age 2.
And I'm not kidding. All you need to know about that game is in this thread [http://social.bioware.com/forum/Dragon-Age-II/Dragon-Age-II-General-Discussion/Dragon-Age-2-Romances-confirmed-6046067-1.html]. Those are written by the actual writers of the game. Peruse at your own risk.
So what you're saying is you don't understand that these stories aren't actually part of the game, and you don't know what "average" means so you resort to bad. Neat.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
anything from square enix.

yeah thats right, come at me FF7 fanboys and fangirls, i'll fucking rip into you

GodEmperor47

Nov 12, 2010
Final Fantasy XIII. Garbage. Absolute, utter, complete, fanboy-coddled, boring, rail-shooter-esque garbage. I'm not a big fan of the series in general, but this game was so bad that even positive reviews were unsubtle attempts to excuse the massive list of flaws rather than exultations of good aspects of the game. It. Sucked.

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
ecoho said:
tales of symphonia:dawn of the new world, if you give this game a good review you have serious problems and are now dead to me.......
I really liked that game. One of my fave on Wii, actually.

Chelsea O'shea

May 20, 2010
ABLb0y said:
Kahunaburger said:
Leole said:
Dragon Age 2.
And I'm not kidding. All you need to know about that game is in this thread [http://social.bioware.com/forum/Dragon-Age-II/Dragon-Age-II-General-Discussion/Dragon-Age-2-Romances-confirmed-6046067-1.html]. Those are written by the actual writers of the game. Peruse at your own risk.
I liked Dragon age 2. I'm sorry, but just remember i'm the same guy who liked Dog Days.
DA2 is only bad by comparison to origins,and even then it isn't bad,just rushed.

OT:too human

Haunted Herring

The Toy Commander
Jan 24, 2010
Clock Tower 2 The Struggle Within for the Playstation. My god that game was painful to play. Convoluted plot, sticky, slow controls and the amazing accomplishment of making zombies dull and a pain in the ass to kill.

Not to mention stupid-ass endings. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDGx_ta1mr0&feature=player_detailpage#t=516s]

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
elricik said:
The best worst game would have to be "Deadly Premonition". Its been described as a "beautiful train wreck." Feels like a dreamcast game developers forgot about, remembered, and then printed on an xbox 360 disc. Damn good coffee.
They say that about Tom Waits' music, and that's awesome.
Pretty difficult question actually, it's mostly personal. I got very agitated from Darksiders, while I can't say it's really a bad game. Some people here hate Alpha Protocol, I had a lot of fun with it.

I think you should enjoy your games while you can, when you get paid for your reviews I bet you'll get plenty of shitty games.
Edit: saw you're writing for your own site, nevermind.
Maybe some of the new 3DS titles? They just re-re-re-re-re-released Puzzle Bobble (Bust a Move I think for you americans). Hit it with a stick!

Grospoliner

Feb 16, 2010
ABLb0y said:
Hi, I've recently started a game reviewing site, and as all my reviews so far have been positive (Even the one i did of Kane and lynch 2) I would like to get all my venom out. So... What's the worst game you've played recently?
Koudelka. You will not be disappointed in how utterly terrible it is.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
Martian Gothic for the PS1.

Caution: May fall into 'so bad it's good' territory.

LaughingMan2010

Jan 3, 2011
True crime streets of new york. The most bugged game ever made! Even buggier than Fallout: New Vegas.
Too Human. Just really bad.
Robot Wars on the PS1
Every FMV game ever! (exculding the Wing Commander series)