Recomend me some Dubstep...please :)

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
To be quite honest, I think that typical form of dubstep similar to what artists like Skrillex or whatever the fuck this is [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRdMHbzjrlU], is some of the single most annoying forms of music out there right now. It just sounds like obnoxious noise to me but, there is the occasional song I like that has, you know, actual melody in it that is enjoyable.

AnarchistFish said:
^^^^snippies
Like all that you just posted. I didn't know that was considered "dubstep" but... that was all really really good. I like chill and dark ambient music so that's some of the best music I've heard in a while.

More OT, for some more stuff similar to melodic techno with dubstep influence, I recommend possibly my favourite electronica artist: she

This is made even better since all the guy's music is completely free on his website.

Also, though I think someone else already mentioned them, Mt Eden is pretty good too. I liked his remix of Still Alive from the Mirror's Edge soundtrack. Or was that the other way round? >.>