recommend me a "let's play"

Dr Pussymagnet

a real piece of shit
Dec 20, 2007
I would definitely recommend Spoiler Warning.

And I would definitely not recommend anything by Tobuscus.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Phlakes said:
Choose any from here [http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRunawayGuys]. It's The Runaway Guys, for anyone who doesn't want to follow the link. Proton Jon, Chuggaaconroy, and NintendoCapriSun at the same time.
Personally I really don't like their Smash Bros LP, but their other ones are really good.

On top of this I'd also say that those 3 guys are great individually as well.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
Tobuscus plays ammnesia, seriously its the ony Lp i have watched all the way through.
This was going to be my suggestion. It's one of his best. I quite literally laughed out loud, or LOL'd as they say, at it.

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
Necroscope86 has almost 2000 videos of LP's in his channel. Tobuscus has some good ones too, but if you are curious about Fallout, try Dap642. For anything Nintendo, try NintendoCapriSun

Jovip

Aug 12, 2010
One of the best let's players and the guy who got me into watching them and later making them, L0rdVega. He's retired now but has alot of content on his channel, check it out. his silent hill let's plays are hilarious, blind so they aren't very good guides but definetly entertaining.

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
As others have mentioned, Spoony's Let's Plays/riffs are really funny. I'd suggest watching them.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
4nthr4x said:
Brutal Peanut said:
imnotparanoid said:
Tobuscus plays ammnesia, seriously its the ony Lp i have watched all the way through.
This was going to be my suggestion. It's one of his best. I quite literally laughed out loud, or LOL'd as they say, at it.
gentlemenman ([small]and lady[/small]), I couldn't agree more. Seriously, watch that LP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDs8vDPLSRc
Don't mean to be rude or anything. Just like to correct things. lol

KnowYourOnion

Jul 6, 2009
Tom Milner said:
basically, i feel like watching an LP, but i can't decide on one. any pointers?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89fW4MTJvRs

This is brilliant :)

this is all that needs to be said.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Any of Chuggaaconroys Lets Plays, but specifically, I like his Earthbound LP, Okami LP, Mario Sunshine, Windwaker LP, and both Paper Mario games he did (1 and 2).

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Kikoskia's Let's Plays are fun to watch. I particularly enjoy his X-COM ones. He purposely plays pretty recklessly, which makes for very entertaining playthroughs (even if he loses).

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
X's Adventures in Minecraft

Anyone who doesn't 'get' Minecraft should watch this series. So should anyone who does.