Recommend me low requirement pc games.

Balobo

Nov 30, 2009
bahumat42 said:
upgrade your ram man, its cheap as and will open more oppurtunities to you
I really had to hold back from recommending some games when I saw his RAM.

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
Have you tried a game called "Minesweeper"? It's one of the best selling games of all time . . . it's on more computers than any other game . . . maybe it's even on yours already!

Kair

Sep 14, 2008
Risen was a game that got so much out of my old shitty computer, I was positively surprised.

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
fallout 1 and 2. play some proper fallout at least, not this cheap oblivion with guns-thing that can't hold a candle to the brilliance of the originals.

heptonian said:
Planescape Torment.

And a bunch of the stuff folks have already listed!
and this! this this this this this!

Nightmonger

Jul 1, 2010
Dungeons and dragons all you need is a book some pens and paper and a couple of other like minded people = as much fun as your minds are limited to :D

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
You could probably play World of Tanks its pretty good if you just wanna play a few quick matches every now and again (unless you get a match on campinovka in which case bring your picnic basket)

GroundWalker

Jun 3, 2011
Groundcontrol 1.
It's free, and it's veeeery good.
I'll also recomend Sins of a Solar Empire, scales really well, even I can run it smoothly on low-mid settings.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Bubble said:
I've tried defcon didn't understand anything, it was pretty boring.
Depends on the person. If you really like tension-building instead of all-action-all-the-time, then Defcon will never disappoint. If you are an all-action-all-the-time person though, maybe you could try playing a game at the fastest speed setting?

Some people have compared Defcon to chess; playing at the fastest speed would then be like playing Extreme Speed Chess.