Recommend me low requirement pc games.

MasTerHacK

Apr 15, 2009
Bring some RAM from home... If you could play Bioshock, you could probably play GTAIV, MW2, CoD4 or CoD2, Counter-Strike, Racedriver GRID...

Jun 11, 2008
Not to say people are wrong but I wouldn't get Morrowind unless you are willing to put up with the graphics and the combat. Other than that it is a good instalment.

• Dragon Shard
    Knights of the Old Republic
    Divine Divinity
    Any Age of X game
    Battle For Middle Earth is pretty low spec at this stage
    Titan Quest+Expansion
Off the top of my head. Also go to Kongregate and Armour(It is really Armor but I hate leaving out the u) Games and other website to find loads of great flash games. Not so much for gameplay but for a good story and dialogue RPG Shooter: Starwish is pretty good. Plays like Gradius with some silly stats.

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
Fallout 1 and 2. Killing Floor because if you can run FO3 then you can run Killing floor.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I'd suggest heading of to GOG.com - they've got LOADS of old, low requirement, PC games you can DL for pretty cheap.

I've re-bought more games than I'd care to admit because of how easy it is to use them.

For Example:
Masters of Orion 2 - One of the best 4X games, like, ever...low requirements and loads of fun!

David Hebda

Apr 25, 2011
Arcanum of Steamworks and Magic Obscura. Thing Middle Earth but with more magic and in the mid 1800's

Bubble

Mar 22, 2009
Thanks guys! I decided to try out Beyond good and evil, Serious Sam, Super meat boy, oblivion, thief 3 and a sixth game, but i'm not sure. I can't decide between total war rome and medieval 2, but i am open for suggestions.

blipblop

May 21, 2009
mount and blade, totaly awsom sandbox rpg you can do whatever you want, and can have massive battles whit a crappy computer

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Fallout 1 and 2 they are better then 3 :3 IMO

You can also get them off Gog.com which has shitloads of games that you should be abeal to run lol

Jaggid Alliance is a fun game as well

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
if you like anything robotic, shooterey, simulatorish or fantasy futuristic nonsense you should be able to run the mechwarrior series very well on that pc

i found it very fun.

alot of steam indie games ( and i mean allot ) will also run on your pc

zombie driver is very fun, and not too taxing unless you deliberately drag hundreds of zombies into one place and explode them all

Audiosurf is a must, you have to own this game. everyone does.

you have a tiny spaceship and guide it across the soundtrack of your favourite music and collect points, achievements, and compete to get to the top of your local scoreboard if you want to.

Bubble

Mar 22, 2009
Thanks for the overwhelming amount of responses! I knew escapist was the right place to ask this.
blipblop said:
mount and blade, totaly awsom sandbox rpg you can do whatever you want, and can have massive battles whit a crappy computer
Read everything.
Balobo said:
VVVVVV
Super Meat Boy
DAMN YOU! I tried smb. Seems like i wont get sleep until i beat that boss.

Nudu

Jun 1, 2011
Buy Psychonauts.

Then punch yourself in the face for every year since since 2005 you have not owned Psychonauts.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
believer258 said:
If it can run Bioshock and Fallout 3, I'm going to suggest:

Oblivion
New Vegas
F.E.A.R. (1&2)
Halo 1
Halo 2
Far Cry
Star Wars Battlefront 1/2

You should be able to run all of those just fine.
And Farcry 2. Seriously well optimised. I can run it on my rig on high steeings with nice framerate and my rig pales in comparison to yours.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
believer258 said:
xXGeckoXx said:
believer258 said:
If it can run Bioshock and Fallout 3, I'm going to suggest:

Oblivion
New Vegas
F.E.A.R. (1&2)
Halo 1
Halo 2
Far Cry
Star Wars Battlefront 1/2

You should be able to run all of those just fine.
And Farcry 2. Seriously well optimised. I can run it on my rig on high steeings with nice framerate and my rig pales in comparison to yours.
Are you referring to mine or the OP's? Because my "rig" is a laptop with an i3, 5400 RPM HDD, 4GB RAM, and Intel HD graphics. I can run all of those mentioned save for maybe New Vegas on low-medium settings, and I can run Far Cry 2 if it's at the absolute lowest settings possible.
OP, His rig dwarfs mine and I run FC2 on high settings.

Chrono180

Dec 8, 2007
How about you hit of Gog.com and browse their titles? Most are at least a few years old, so I'm sure you wont have any problems. Here are my favorites:

Baldur's gate I and II (classic RPG)
Planescape Torment (classic RPG with Increadible writing )
Septerra core: legacy of the creator (Obscure JRPG-esque game, most innovative setting in any game I've ever played)
Sid meiers's Alpha Centauri (Civilization in space!)