Recommend me some good music.

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
recommend me something good, I listen to everything except scream-o, mainly country and classic rock though, I'm just tired of listening to the same song, so maybe you know someone who isn't well known or something, idk,just tell me who you like or specific songs you like. Thanks ;)
In return here is a good outlaw singer who isn't that well known.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgzP6nSDyOs

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Here's some pretty good rap:
Broadening horizons and all that.

And here's some good ol' Straits.

And I know you said you don't listen to scream-o, but this song is pretty good:

Nadlice

Jun 3, 2009
Hrm... If you haven't heard of Waren Zevon or Elf. I am semi addicted to both at the moment. It's nice.

Calobi

Dec 29, 2007
My stock answer: Amanda Palmer, The Dresden Dolls, Abney Park, HumanWine. Do it up.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
Muse, Mercenary (although some find them to screamy), and Dio. The wounds are still fresh! (sob sob and such)

Limzz

Apr 16, 2010
teutonicman said:
Mozart
Beethoven
Bach
Queen
Black Sabbath
Sinatra
Streetlight Manifesto
Miles Davis
Me like. Shame on Ozzy for his new stuff imo.

Um classic rock... Yes, Dire Straits, Jethro Tull if you don't listen to them already. Not really classic rock but Talking Heads are always awesome.

I guess that's a start there are so many bands I don't want to continue because I would keep thinking of others not to leave out and be here all night and overwhelm the masses and divide by zero.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
I'm obligated to recommend Shihad every time somone asks for music suggestions.

Justin Shea

Feb 21, 2010
BioRage1920 said:
Ska music; try it out, you wont regret it!

Reel Big Fish
Madness
The Specials
Less than Jake
I love ska. If you haven't already, check out Streetlight Manifesto's "Somewhere in the Between" album. One of my top 5 favorite albums.

Also, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Catch 22's "Keasbey Nights", Goldfinger, Forces of Evil

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
Yeah, kind of diverse taste ftw:
Die Toten Hosen
The Zutons
Country Joe and the Fish
Iron Maiden
Jimi Hendrix
Led Zeppelin
Supergrass
Def Leppard
etc.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Black Sabbath. Most people only know the real "metal songs" (Iron Man, Paranoid, etc.), but their "bluesy" (still metal, but has a blues element to it) stuff is REALLY good too. Basically, just get the Paranoid album, great stuff.

Also, try Scale the Summit. I don't know how into instrumental bands you are, but these guys are pretty good.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
There's (later) Solstafir, which is awesome rock music.
And the Ruins of Beverast, which is some of the best black metal out there.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Tarot
Nightwish
Lights
3 Doors Down

That's a good start I think.