Reliable Source: Mac Vs. PC

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
Great article, lol!! The scary part is I know families with problems like that. The idea of using a PC as a blunt weapon is just awesome.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
This article by far made my... *looks at clock*... Morning...

It's good to find other people who have a unstoppable blood lust for hippies/mac-users...

You sir get +50 Awesome in my book...

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Having finished my uni course for the year, i've got a chance to catch up on a fair bit of reading, online articles included.

This, Marion, is hilarious as usual. A fresh, hilarious take on Mac v PC, as well as meat and braun versus macrobiotic douchebaggery. Keep up the good work.

sailor_960

Jan 12, 2010
I'd like to note that not all of use Mac users are thieves and hippies. I for one just like Mac's better, just me.

brainslurper

Aug 18, 2009
Holy fucking shit.
PC=Personal computer OR computer with an x86 processor.
By both definitions, a mac is a PC.

In my experience, the anodized aluminum unibodies of macs are fare more lethal for hippie crushing. Especially the macbook air, very easy to decapitate them.

brainslurper

Aug 18, 2009
doggie015 said:
brainslurper said:
Holy fucking shit.
PC=Personal computer OR computer with an x86 processor.
By both definitions, a mac is a PC.

In my experience, the anodized aluminum unibodies of macs are fare more lethal for hippie crushing. Especially the macbook air, very easy to decapitate them.
You could potentially use one as a blade, but there is a thinner PC called the Acer S5. At just 15mm at THICKEST it's probably a lot more lethal!
While it may be thinner in general, the width of the aluminum is also thicker, which means that it is likely going to bend when brought down on a hippie head.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Well, I hope that guy gets what's coming to him. Good for you, two.

On another note, speaking as a mac user, I just hope no-one tries to hate on macs because of this douchebag.

Macs certainly aren't easier, they're just different.

sirFoolishness

Aug 28, 2012
Very entertaining and I enjoyed your story but you really should leave your "fanboyism" out of it.

So the point with the title was that inexperienced computer users may have a hard time with OSX and that you can break a MacBook with a PC chassi? Wow, really?

Great work though, he had it coming :)

Feb 8, 2009
That story was incredibly entertaining. I actually own a mac, but I am very annoyed by the people that actually think it is a deity in an aluminum shell.

I can't really say that they are worth the money, but dang do I love me some garageband. I bash Apple a lot even though I own their product. Why doesn't the macbook air have an ethernet port? Why doesn't the new macbook pro have a disk drive? And why is my soul worth less than a mac pro?

Yamato-san

May 29, 2011
Pilkingtube said:
Hi! This might be random to bring up but Miso soup is a bean paste, its very common here in Japan, but mainly as an acompaniment to something more substantial like oudon or nabe or something. It isn't really an acquired taste, it's nice the first time you make it, obviously that hippy dude wasn't showing her how to make it right.
seriously. Fucking hippies seem to have a thing for trying to streamline Asian cuisine and screwing it up royally. They've done it to rice, tofu, sushi, and now miso apparently. It's all good food, really, and it sickens me when I see their images tarnished in the west because they're commonly associated with toked-up, unemployed lazyasses, as well beatniks who think they're acting so "sophisticated" and "nonconformist".

Pilkingtube

Edible
Mar 24, 2010
Yamato-san said:
Pilkingtube said:
Hi! This might be random to bring up but Miso soup is a bean paste, its very common here in Japan, but mainly as an acompaniment to something more substantial like oudon or nabe or something. It isn't really an acquired taste, it's nice the first time you make it, obviously that hippy dude wasn't showing her how to make it right.
seriously. Fucking hippies seem to have a thing for trying to streamline Asian cuisine and screwing it up royally. They've done it to rice, tofu, sushi, and now miso apparently. It's all good food, really, and it sickens me when I see their images tarnished in the west because they're commonly associated with toked-up, unemployed lazyasses, as well beatniks who think they're acting so "sophisticated" and "nonconformist".
My god that was quite the comment necro 0_o