Reliable Source: Revenge, Sex on the Battlefield 2

Arcane Azmadi

Jan 23, 2009
That was a really depressing story, largely because it doesn't seem finished yet. YOUR biggest mistake was boning her in the back of the car- what the hell were you thinking? Any man who has sex with girls who he REALLY knows he shouldn't, even crying women who you've slept with countless times before, is an idiot. I don't accept that men aren't responsible for doing what their dick tells them. But otherwise, you didn't do TOO badly, apart from panicking and running after sex.

If any girl told me to choose between my collection of geek-related property and her, I'd turn around and walk away without another word because she clearly doesn't know the FIRST thing about me. I can live without sex, quite easily, and even without a girlfriend brothels are legal in Australia. I can NOT live without my collection of games, anime and other assorted geekdoms because these really are the only things that interest me. Asking me to give those up would be like asking me to get a full-frontal lobotomy; there simply wouldn't be any "me" left. I HAVE to get a geek girlfriend, because there is simply no other woman with whom I could have any kind of relationship- not even a platonic friendship.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
I simply cannot believe all this happened over a copy of battlefield 2.

...battlefield 1942 however, would have made it totally understandable.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
this has to be a joke. it can not be true. your wife went nuts over games, you helped your stoner buddy out of depression, and you then had sex with your ex-wife. this is madness.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
2 years without sex and she wanted kids ?

Well, That gave me insanly huge oppifiany.