Relive the Magic of Harry Potter Years 1-4, Lego Style

shaun056

Jul 16, 2009
Bit late on the bandwagon but have been keeping up with the Lego HP franchise. It looks very good if I'm honest. I am a huge fan of the Lego games. I think Yahtzee said that sometimes things are popular because they are good. The lego games are good. The star wars games are awesome. The Indiana Jones games are pretty good. I haven't played Lego Batman yet (mainly cos I'm not intersted in Batman... so shoot me) And I haven't played Lego Rockband yet either (but I haven't got any of the Rockband/Guitar Hero games so... meh...). I was slightly annoyed with Lego Indiana Jones 2... I know you've expanded all the levels and added the crystal skull as well... but couldn't you have done that in the first game... what? Oh recession... I get ya.)

But back on track. Lego Harry Potter has huge potential, there are two more films due, people aren't over-obsessed with Twilight (and lets hope for the sake of humanity, they never are) and the books are still fresh in peoples minds. The other Harry Potter games were not ear shatteringly brilliant, you could call Quidditch World Cup okay.. it was different to the other games and that difference made it so much better.

The other lego Harry Potter game was Lego Creator Harry Potter... which wasn't good at all.

So all in all... I'm looking forward to this very much :)

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Awesome. I've been enjoying LEGO batman, and I do love the books. My worry is that the game will be like the movies, cutting out a lot of stuff and totally screw it up. But if they do it right, it will be awesome, and a very long game. :D Win win.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
I enjoyed the Lego Star Wars games. Maybe its because I'm not that much of a Harry Potter fan any more, but this gets a 'meh' from me. Though I wasn't convinced about the Star Wars version when I first heard of it, so who knows, I my younger brother might end up getting it at some stage...

iBlooba

Jun 17, 2010
God I'm excited about this game. I love the Lego series and Harry Potter, and ever since Star Wars, I wanted them to do a Lego game after my favorite books of all time. Lord of the Rings would be cool, too.