Remember your very first (video game)?

Wilbot666

Aug 21, 2009
I'm showing my age but my first game was Space Invaders on Atari 2600 at my elder sister's 21st birthday. They plunked all us kids in a room with the Atari and went off to get pissed, not realising that my five-year-old self was gonna bogart the machine all night and develop an obsession that has so far lasted a lifetime :p

Jurassic Rob

Mar 27, 2009
My first game was either Tetris or Super Mario World on the original brick called the Game Boy

Jun 6, 2009
The original Command and Conquer on my Dad's Windows 95. I was 5 when I first led the forces of GDI, and I'm going to be 19 when I get to lead them for the final time.

(Please don't mess up C&C 4 EA...)

T3h Merc

Dec 24, 2008
Cama Zots said:
My very fist video game was Spyro The Purple Dragon for the Playstation. Either that or it was Star Fox 64, not sure which as this was a long time ago.

Any of you remember your very first video game?
Yes. Super Mario Sunshine.

fer1wi

Jun 4, 2009
My first game was GoldenEye, when I was 7 (I think, not too sure about the age..)

Cama Zots

Jul 10, 2009
that1guy said:
My first game was GoldenEye, when I was 7 (I think, not too sure about the age..)
I remember that game, you could turn big-head mode on and do funny stuff like that.

Connosaurus Rex

Jul 20, 2009
Crash Bandicot was the first one I can remember. I loved it. The first shooter I played was Battlefront (maybe duck hunt though)

Redd

Sep 2, 2009
v.v I hate to be apart of the dead bandwagon, but my first game was Mario for the NES. S'ok though because quickly after I learned of better things.

LadyWolf101103

Sep 1, 2009
Oh my... I'm so very old...
I don't remember which I had first, Donkey Kong on ColecoVision or
Clean Sweep for Vectrex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1KQ4i5oRrM

I DO know the first time I threw a controller in frustration was with Qbert on ColecoVision. Mom was mad.