Rename yourself. Why not?

Anathrax

Jan 14, 2013
Ulthane Gismor. Sounds like a legendary medieval warrior. The name gives me mental images of a thick yet awesome scottish accent and the beardiest beard of them all.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
CriticalMiss said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
an annoyed writer said:
I already renamed myself, to Valetta. Short, sweet, and capable of sounding both unique and something a parent would name their child.
You can't get any shorter and sweeter than "Betty".

Vidsnip
I love that film XD

OT: I'd probably change my name to Ellen Page and then troll Ellen Page. Or maybe AAAAAAAAAARGH!! just to see how people pronounce it.
Probably like this.

Apr 17, 2009
I'd probably call myself Robert Sidney Ian. Doesn't sound too out the ordinary when I put it like that, but if you use the abbreviations you get Rob Sid Ian. Robsidian! Hell yeah!

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
"Jaun Hwang-sun". My actual last name sort of sounds like another more common last name, and people always get it wrong. So I figure it'd be great to have this name, because I could get arrested all I like, and everyone would be looking for "master criminal John Johnson", so I'd pretty much get out of everything.

(Captcha: "idk my bff jill"... I feel slightly less intelligent after typing that =\ )

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Colour-Scientist said:
I'd be very tempted to change it to one of those awful pun names.
Ivana P. Freely or something like that.

That or Princess Conseula Banana Hammock.
If only you were a guy. Then you could go by Michael Hunt. Mike for short ;)

Oh well, a dream defered and all that.
I have a book on Vietnam by a guy called Michael Hunt. I wonder if he gets shit for it all of the time, even in academic circles.

I hope he does.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Colour-Scientist said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Colour-Scientist said:

I have a book on Vietnam by a guy called Michael Hunt. I wonder if he gets shit for it all of the time, even in academic circles.

I hope he does.
He probably does get a lot of crap for it. Hopefully he doesn't take it like a pussy. XD

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
OP: First off, how can a world that is full of Classic Sonic the Hedgehog titles, Disney Sega Genesis/SNES titles, fire, enchiladas, PS2 & PS3 exclusives, Disgaea titles, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts titles, Pixar films, Marvel & DC comics, movies & shows, comedians like Dave Chappelle, Lewis Black, Daniel Tosh, Dymitri Martin, & Gabriel Iglesias, Punk Rock, Alternative, Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B & Electro music, and finally, the colors Red and Silver, SUCK?

Anyway, I have a lot of aliases that people refer to me, so I don't really feel like changing my name would even be necessary.

Ratties

May 8, 2013
Gameguy20100 said:
I like my name but im sick of people spelling it wrong I mean really

CONNOR STILWELL

How hard is that?
I have a last name that people mess up all the time. Correct them and say "my last name is not split up, it's one word." Have this look on their face like I am wrong, which pisses me off to no end.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
shadowstriker86 said:
Let's face it, this world sucks and until we use the Hadron Collider to open up gateways to other worlds it's gonna stay this way so we may as well figure out ways to make it not boring. Doesn't matter whether your life would remain the same or not, just imagine for a moment you could instantly change your name to whatever you wanted, no paperwork, no drama, just a new name of your choosing. So, what'll it be?
This world is far from boring. So many things make it interesting. You mention the large hadron collider which is the biggest most impressive thing ever build and could potentially change our understanding of everything...yet when your college tutor accidentally calls it the "large hard on collider" infront of a group of 17-18 year old lads. It completey changes your outlook on such a thing. Not to mention the ensuing diagrams of intertwined penises sketched in the text book i cant help but snigger every time i hear its name

The world is a wonderfull place by changing your name it will still be the same world. Just keep your chin up and find a bit of humour in everything and dont take life too seriously

Lets get back on topic. Id probably go with something like johnny stingray

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Faceman Chelsea Simon Rockwell. Why? So I can be called Faceman and have a pair of back up middle names. Also I think it's a sexy name, and if I had Faceman in my name it would prompt me to exorcise...

Lonewolfm16

Feb 27, 2012
Odin Allfather maybe. Or perhaps, if I can attach a title, His Grand Lordship, Rightful Master of All the Human Realm, and All Those Who Inhabit it, Protector of the Sacred Knowledge, Holder of the Sword of Dawn, Great Ruler, Servant to Lord Azerath-Kelisun, Blessed by Angels, Emperor Avander Brightsword.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Probably I'd name myself Constantine Constantinople Canstontinaple Tennineeightsevensixfivefourthreeone, insist people call me by my full name, then act offended when they mispronounce it or insert a two into my surname.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
I wouldn't ever want to change my name, but if I went with a good old pun, just call me Hugh Jass!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I had to go through an entire childhood of coming to terms with my odd name. I really don't want to make that all worthless by changing it.

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
Colour-Scientist said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Colour-Scientist said:

I hope he does.
I found a newspaper article by a guy named Michael Hunt. I'll see if I can bring up a picture I snapped of it soon.

EDIT! Foundsies:

The

Jan 24, 2012
I need something both pompous and inconspicuous.

Mr. XboxJesusOptimusPrimeTerminatorFreedomBaseballApplePieAdidas Cabbagehead

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
Teoes said:
Why not Zoidberg?
(V)(;,,;)(V)

This thread is too deep, intellectual and controversial for my liking. Also, OP didn't give their own changed name.
I have several choices that i like:
Carter Hall
Dimitri Lexington
X
Scanner Darkly

San Martin

Jun 21, 2013
My name shall be Jesus Christ, and I shall roam the land preaching goodness and morality:

-Thou shalt not under any circumstances toot your car or motorbike horn, for it is annoying.
-Walking slowly on a busy street and holding everyone else up shall be punishable by a pie to the face.
-Thou shalt not take my name in vain. If thou art speaking in vain, thou mayest refer to me a King of Monarchs (but not King of Kings, for that is discriminatory against queens).
-Child abuse shall be severely punished, except on public transport, where the use of drugs to keep thy child quiet shall be actively encouraged.
-Thou shalt sacrifice a goat each full moon to my glory. In the absence of a goat, and ha'penny will do, if you haven't got a ha'penny, the God bless you!

I have completely forgotten where I was going with that, but I appear to have advocated trafic chaos, persecuting the old and infirm because they walk slowly, drugging children, and the mass slaughter of goats.

Such are the tenets of my new religion.