Report: Xbox One More Popular Than PS4 on Black Friday

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
SnesgenisthebestGen said:
We already explained where you were mistaken and are not in the habit of repeating ourselves. Also, if you weren't coming off as offensive, how did you get modded? Other people might make the argument that it's in the eye of the beholder, but a beholder here with the proverbial yard stick disagreed in accordance with the rules, so you cannot say the same. What we know is that a comparatvely-new user came in and delivered what looked like a company line in order to dissuade another user, who had been following Escapist reports of the X-Bone since its inception. Said new user decided that the best way to convey this contrary opinion was to be condescending and insulting, rather than informative or at least polite enough to make it a normal conversation. What was the point of baiting and goading when it prevented you from making a point? Why did you also keep going after being given a warning? The best option right now is for you to re-think how you approach this place, otherwise you may not make much headway.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
SnesgenisthebestGen said:
Let's see... I see alot of complaining, condescending, and attempts to justify. It seems to me that you don't enjoy being countradicted on an open thread between users, where that sort of thing would happen quite often. There is no 'matters not of your concern' in an open discussion like this. You were discussing the X-Bone, not going over a private function. You have no reason to complain when other people talk to you on a message board. It's going to happen, and often. There's nothing wrong with my conduct at all. If you have a problem with me when I'm being decent about it, you're gonna HATE other people like the plague.

Still, let me lay it on the line here. Your argument didn't carry well and your claims were disproven. You may not like the fact that this happened, but that is what happened. Arguing with me about it isn't going to alter things. You gain nothing by mocking me either. And why you believe nobody can talk to you on an open forum, I can't understand at all. Surely, that's what private messages are for. What I'm basically saying here is that the situation is of your own doing. We are not responsible for what happened at all.

SnesgenisthebestGen

Nov 12, 2014
Bored, so here goes.

FalloutJack said:
Let's see... I see alot of complaining, condescending, and attempts to justify.
Translation: "I'm going to pretend that I read what you wrote, but fail to respond to any of it directly"

FalloutJack said:
It seems to me that you don't enjoy being countradicted on an open thread between users
Nope, don't mind at all, I do prefer though when contradicting people can give factual reasons why. Additionally I expect people who talk like they know about a thing to have actual experience with it, crazy I know.

FalloutJack said:
You have no reason to complain when other people talk to you on a message board.
You fail to understand. I never said you couldn't jump into a conversation in which I wasn't speaking to you. Certainly this is a public forum, and everyone can chime in. What I question is your motivation to do so and why you think you can tell me that I'm wrong in assigning the value I have to the product and experience I've had with my Xb1 and Kinect, given that the value I assign it is mine to assign, particularly considering that I can only surmise you have zero actual experience with it. I have given you ample opportunity to refute that notion and you haven't.

FalloutJack said:
Your argument didn't carry well and your claims were disproven.
Well actually chief, you can't "disprove" the value I've assigned to the kinect and what it does for my gaming on the XB1. You can state that you do not assign the same value, though some (apparently not mods round these parts) would expect you to have the slightest bit of first hand experience and reasons why aside from nebulous clams of a fantastical, never happened privacy controversy. Conversely, most people would have the requisite 1st hand experience in their pocket before making statements about things if they expected to be taken seriously.

Further, you cited unspecified "previous reports" from the escapist as your argument to prove me wrong, but neglected to address the glowing review that Jim Sterling gave D4, a game I mentioned specifically. Matter of fact, throughout this entire conversation I've listed facts and reasons, and you've only given vague generally anti microsoft sentiment. Even if disproving anything I've said were possible, you haven't met that standard by any means.

FalloutJack said:
You may not like the fact that this happened, but that is what happened. Arguing with me about it isn't going to alter things.
That sounds a whole lot like this: (I WIN!) http://youtu.be/euPiKKMsR8E To which I can only go all steve perry and say "DONT STOP, BELIEVIN'! HOLD ON TO THAT FEELIN!"

FalloutJack said:
You gain nothing by mocking me either.
No, I gain nothing from any interaction with you at all. There is literally no point or profit to it. I'm fully aware that any time spent doing so is a complete and utter waste of my time and talent. I just have this character flaw that makes it difficult to allow comments without factual merit to go by unremarked.

FalloutJack said:
What I'm basically saying here is that the situation is of your own doing. We are not responsible for what happened at all.
lol, no of course not. You merely got offended when I stated why I value the kinect and questioned if someone who said they didn't had any experience with it, and went on attack. You merely implied i'm astroturfing. which is an insult. You only set out to "disprove" my opinion of the things that I own and have actually used, despite not having that experience because...???? yea dude, you didn't do anything wrong, lol.

Now, run along and hit that "report" button, its not like you've had any real answers throughout our entire conversation, so its what you've got left. And now that I've fully dismantled you and your inane non specific anti MS drivel, welcome to ignore, its even better than private msgs.