Resident crazy lady

Dufaunce

Aug 11, 2009
Hey, I was just thinking and it came to my attention that a suprising number of communities have their resident crazy ladies and I invite you to regail us with your own crazy lady experiences.

The crazy lady where I live for example has a house overlooking a park for under 6's and comes out rambling and shouting at anyone who approaches it who looks over 6. At one point I believe she even had a camera pointing at the park in order to catch "hoodlems" as she called us. I'm not quite sure what has become of her because I havn't been near the park for some time now.

*EDIT* I should really open this topic up to both sexes of crazy people given the posts below, so i am.

Poketom

Apr 14, 2009
I have a crazy guy. He moons passing cars, Shouts crazy stuff I can't understand at them and has a weird limp.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
I've never had one of those, but I did have a crazy old man on my block growing up. He lived in a house on the corner and always boasted about his front yard. If you even stepped on it by mistake he'd come out and start yelling at you.

Bohner239

Jun 4, 2009
Yep. My mom. Sticks her head out of the car window screaming "JESUS KILLED A WHALE!" My favorite part is that someday I will be like this.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
We had a crazy guy once.

But me and a bunch of other kids scared him off.

I always say "fight crazy with more crazy."

Garzo

Nov 26, 2008
I used to live upstairs from a crazy old couple (double the mental) who always complained about the noise of the toilet flushing. Bat shit crazy is the phrase that suits them best.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
voltari said:
I don't have one of those here.
Pretty much this.
There were some old Sikh guys down the street who always stole my strawberries, though.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
I don't have any crazy residents near me, just criminals.

My girlfriend on the other hand, there is a guy in his mid-30s who follows people around. All i ever see him do is drink beer in children's parks then stalk after people.
I'd heard tale of him, but didn't believe he was that bad. Though one day i walked home from her place and there he was...

It was easily the most awkward walk home i've ever experienced.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
A crazy old man yelled at us for shooting a homemade flamethrower in a field by his house, but I can only assume that that would be one of the natural responses.

khululy

Aug 17, 2008
Most of them I know are just typical town drunks rambling in tongues and smelling bad.
We used to have one paranoid guy living in this village. He always thought the grocer tried to poison his bread. and he coverd his windows with news papers and slept in front of the door.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Poketom said:
I have a crazy guy. He moons passing cars, Shouts crazy stuff I can't understand at them and has a weird limp.
Telling us about yourself dose not count.

OT:Don´t have one of those.Gotta get me some when i move out.

Satis

Jun 10, 2009
Theres some drunk guy who lives next to the lake. He always tells people that there on his property no matter where they are. Once he came to my friends house at two in the mourning wondering why my friends family was in his house. They shooed him away so he pee'd on the garage door and said that it was his now.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Berethond said:
voltari said:
I don't have one of those here.
Pretty much this.
There were some old Sikh guys down the street who always stole my strawberries, though.
That should be a capital offense, strawberries are awesome.
Fat Man Spoon said:
There is this old alcoholic crazy lady who lives on my street.

She is FUCKING SCARY.
Don't make eye contact. Don't say anything. Just walk a little faster and never look back.

As for me. I know plenty of slightly off kilter people. No full blown crazies through.

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
Well we got a few weirdies up here in my town like one lady who never stops smiling and when she does her face has crease marks from the smile, creepier in person probably, she also had her dog run away (which doesn't surprise me as they kept dressing it up like a princess and it was male) only to replace it the next week or so with a dog that looked exactly the same!
P.S. no it was not the same dog.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Fat Man Spoon said:
manaman said:
Don't make eye contact. Don't say anything. Just walk a little faster and never look back.
You think I don't already do that?!
Nope. I kinda figure you for the one to stop, and listen to the crazy spew from her mouth while you nod your head and try in vain over and over again to end the conversation.

Oh and incidentally, that advice also applies to slow zombies. In case you forget to bring your shotgun with you.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
we have two. the old guy who walks around with a large nose, shakes everyones hand and occasionally hugs people and calls teenage girls "cute" in his creepy old man voice. And then there's the guy in his power wheelchair who rolls around in the middle of traffic, passes out wherever he feels, and here's the kicker. He can actually walk. his chair stoped in the middle of the gas station parking lot, where he fell asleep for 10 min. then he woke up, got up, and walked into the gas station, bought something, and walked backed to his chair. he messed with it a little and was rolling on his way.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Don't know if he was crazy, but whenever I went out on a bike ride when I passed this old guys house if he was outside he'd stare at me until I wasn't in sight. He would also look at me from his windows. Maybe it's because he thinks I was with the people who always went around vandalizing homes here.