Resident crazy lady

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
There's this girl who lives next door who isn't so much crazy as she is fucking annoying, she has obviously never heard of manners or boundaries.

the_dancy_vagrant

Apr 21, 2009
There isn't one in my neighborhood, but that makes for a boring story. So without further ado... When I helped my old room mate and his fiance move into their apartment, we got a warning from the management to never, EVER, approach/speak to/make eye contact with the old lady wearing a robe and slippers who was shuffling around the parking lot. He went on to explain that she was absolutely convinced that the FBI had been after her since the late 1980s and that anyone who got too close was an agent sent to murder her.

It didn't take long for me to come up with a plan that we never did implement. I said that we could probably get her to move out with yhe use of a laser pointer aimed through her bedroom window, panning it slowly around the room. No one else thought it was funny for some reason.

Poketom

Apr 14, 2009
gunningyoudown said:
Poketom said:
I have a crazy guy. He moons passing cars, Shouts crazy stuff I can't understand at them and has a weird limp.
is he from RE4?
I can understand the shouting crazy stuff and the limp but I don't recall any mooning in RE4. =/

scrambledeggs

Aug 17, 2009
My neighbour is crazy... and a *****.. and >80 years old.

not a good combo.

written letters telling us to not step on her lawn or she'd take legal action... putting up the number of her house ridiculously close to ours so mail gets mixed up.. that sort of shit. urgh.

Jaqen Hghar

Feb 11, 2009
There is this one guy in my hometown who is totally bonkers. They (yeah, they) say he was really smart, but then he suddenly went insane. Now he is only allowed to drive a car inside the said hometown (which is very small, and called Gol. This is in Norway by the way) and a few kilometers outside it. He often drives up the mountain, runs out of gas, rides a bike back down to fill a can of gas, then cycles up again, before he goes home. Which is down in the town. So it's totally pointless. He also carries books everywhere, his car looks like a messy library, he stops at random shops to get coffee from the breakrooms and he drives around and pick up rocks that lie in the road. Oh, and he has claustrophobia, so he might suddenly open the door of his car. In mid-traffic. He also read magazines in a... weird fashion. The magazine in question is usually Donald Duck, which he lie on top of his car. Then he goes on the roof of his house, and read it using binoculars. Yeah.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
Everyone in my neighborhood has children, aging from 2 to 22.

Except the man in the creepy house up the street. He's a registered pedophile.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
We have a crazy guy, we think he may be schizophrenic but we're not certain. This is back home, by the way, not where I'm staying now at university. In the house on the street corner just down the road, this guy comes outside pretty often and kicks and hits the street sign and drinks loads of cheap lager. Apparently over the weekend, my mum said on the phone, she was coming home in the car and saw him standing by the grass. I think someone must have taken their dog out and let the dog do a crap on the grass, because the guy was standing by it looking at my mum, making threatening gestures and ranting at her. She locked the door when she got in but had to carry something from the car to the house first and this guy was just being really menacing across the street. Afterwards he was throwing cans of lager into the road and swearing at two women who live next door who went out to clean up the dog mess. It's actually pretty worrying because there are some young kids, girls, who play on the grass outside our house and there's no telling what the guy might do if he's out while they're outside playing, especially if they go up to him (as kids of that age do). I think if it carries on my mum might just call the police though, if he's being a public nuisance it's better for him and everyone else if he's sectioned, we think.

TL;DR: We have a crazy lager throwing swearing menacing bloke down the street. He scared my mum and two women from next door this weekend.

MelziGurl

Jan 16, 2009
I work in a shoe store. It's only ever happened once with this particular crazy lady...but she refused to give me her details for a credit note because she didn't like our policy. Actually, she complained about Australia in general and tried to tell me that New Zealand didn't have rules and regulations like ours. My intitial thought was, "well fuck off then back to New Zealand. I'm sure they'll be glad to have their resident crazy lady back." But after alot of fuss she got a credit note with these details:

SURNAME: NO SURNAME
NAME: DEE
ADDRESS: (WAS HER SON'S)

She fussed about me putting NO SURNAME in as details, even though she refused to give me one and the name on the credit note was for a person she didn't like. The reason for this, was because she didn't like the quality of our shoes (she hadn't even worn them, apparently soft and flexible isn't good quality.) Most of what happened didn't even make sense and would cause my brain to have a seizure if it tried to think back on what was actually said.

Jaqen Hghar

Feb 11, 2009
Pararaptor said:
He sounded to me like a creep until that last line. Now he sounds awesome.
Yeah. I think he is kinda awesome. He looks like a hobo though. With a wicked hobo-beard.
He also scared the crap out of me twice. I had to go past his house one year to get to school. One morning, at winter which means it is pitch black save for the streetlights, he suddenly came tumbling out of his car just as I was walking past. I started running.
The second time was during spring. Then he jumped out of a bush and started yawning like crazy, stretching his arms over his head. I was like a deer caught in a headlight, so I watched the whole thing. After yawning, he scratched his bum and went into his car to get a book, then he sat down on the front of his car to read. I nearly missed my bus because I felt compelled to see what he was up to :p
Thank God he wore clothes...

Apr 28, 2008
I remember on a trip to main while walking back to our campsite, there was this one lady who had a house right on the corner of where you have to drive in, and its incredably small and we were walking. Well, when we were walking back a car was driving out, so we had to move over and there was no where else but her yard. Well, the second I step on it she yell "GET OUT OF MY YARD!"

I tried telling her that there was nowhere else for me to go and she just yelled back "WELL THEN YOU SHOULD FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GO!"

Fat Man Spoon said:
manaman said:
Don't make eye contact. Don't say anything. Just walk a little faster and never look back.
You think I don't already do that?!
Your just not trying hard enough.

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
Reading all of this, I felt kinda disheartened to think that we don't have any resident crazies around here, but then I remembered...I am the resident crazy. -Sigh-

Liam1390

Sep 2, 2009
One of the guys renting in the house across the street from me built a small ski ramp going out the front door. It goes down a the front porch and about four feet into the lawn. He made it out of PVC pipes, cinderblocks, and a broken door. It's been there since July, and uses it whenever he has the time.
As for crazy old women, there aren't many of them. Their was this one incident at a street fest about three years ago, my dad plays lead guitar with a band, and on that night there was a special guest to play with the band, Peter Torque. About halfway into the set, right after a song ended, Peter starts screaming at this old woman for what looked like just touching him at all. One of the other members manages to lead her away, and she walked away talking to herself. My dad was standing to the right of Peter and what happened was she almost pushed him off the stage.
Recently I found out one of the women that showed up at all the gigs was stalking Peter, until then I thought she was sometype of nurse for the bass players wife who has Alzheimers. She would annoy the hell out of me asking me questions about cooking and why she can't get good corn at Big Y. At the time, the bassist was in a band with Torque.

CRAVE CASE 55

Jan 2, 2009
at my buddy's house a couple blocks over. Theres a guy who lives at the end of the street who we call Old Man Rivers. Who if you step on his lawn will come out screaning and he once awnserd his door with a shotgun in hand. (We don't mess with him very much)