Resident Evil Creator Unveils Creepiest Concept Art Ever

Marik Bentusi

Aug 20, 2010
Not creepy. Pitiful, lonesome, weird, deformed, but not creepy, scary or nightmare-inducing. Not at all.

Marik Bentusi

Aug 20, 2010
Not creepy. Lonesome, deformed, weird, yes. But neither creepy or scary unless the lightning and general atmosphere are used well - but then again that can make everything scary.

So yeah, I'm underwhelmed after reading the thread title. Some people are easily impressed it seems.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
It's weird looking but it's not that scary. We don't even know what the context of the game is people, these could just be creepy doodles someone did that might not even make it into the game.

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
I honestly didn't even bat an eye as those images are not scary, just "misunderstood[footnote]Weird and/or abnormal to everyone else[/footnote]." It's sort of like modern art I suppose.

KingKamor

Jul 8, 2008
These things look fucking righteous. I love these kinds of concept drawings. I'll definitely get the game if this is indeed concept art for one.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Ehh. Interesting, yes, but not really creepy. If'n you want creepy, you should go look at the "scary thread" on the forums. Plenty of creepy there.

Still... the discomfort value of insects (and insect-like... things) has hardly at all been explored in video games....

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Was kind of expecting it to be creepier... but I want to see these in a game. They remind me of that nightmare scene "You're Not Special" from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
You do see the human arms and head inside that square pool, right? It's actually "pouring" onto the half-skeletal head. See it?