Resident Evil Nostalgia Blast Incoming

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
hmmm so RE4 I see is very enticing to many I'm sure
wait what 5?? lol I have that on my current gaming stack

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
£10 says this thing will never see any platform other than the PS3, just to further piss off any fans of the franchise who happened to not own one of the damn things.

I wish these HD remakes that have been swamping the gaming news recently would just do a multi-platform release. Way to reduce your audience and profit guys... fucking morons.

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
Wow. Capcom's releasing "special" editions of games I already own.

That's a total fucking rehash that
quite clever, because it sounds quite reasonable for people who want play the games, but don't know where to start.

Okay, so I don't look like I'm flaming, this is pretty cool. Now if only Capcom would make a sequel to Outbreak, because online is a feasible option on consoles, and that new Racoon City crap from the Socom team looks like crap.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
would be nice to play RE 1 and 2 again. sure liked playing it on the PC. hope they will consider to bring it out for the PC too. RE 4 sucked so hard on PC, its so terrible to play. worst console port i ever came across. it ended up on my "hate list".

rorymclean12

Apr 2, 2009
i wish that if they re-release the resident evil games that you said are for PS2 they put out on xbox live or psn cos i never had a ps2 and always wanted to play resi 2-3