Resident Evil Villain Wesker Does the Old Spice Guy

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Look for the Ringtones video. Those are real funny too.

EDIT:
Here's the video:

Make sure you're not full because the HAM will be forced down your gullet.

Manicotti

Apr 10, 2009
Not that this isn't hilarious, but this article has a very unfortunately-worded title. :p

daemon37

Oct 14, 2009
Funny video, but because of the title I expected a homosexual encounter between Wesker and the Old Spice guy.

EDIT:
Best Wesker video ever

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
It's official; The Old Spice Guy could take over the world. He could even eat rockets.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
The best part of this video is that it actually features the voice of D.C. Douglas, Wesker's real-life voice actor. So yeah, that's actually Wesker giving the spiel. It's pretty effective, in a way.
oh heck yeah! I thought he was so cool even when he was kicking my butt repeatedly lolll

Brian Hendershot

Mar 3, 2010
This video is nothing short of amazing. It needs to be nominated for a grammay, an oscar, a webbie and everything else.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
This is fantastic. I've always thought that if I were a voice actor this is precisely the way that I'd kill time. By making some content for my character/characters. Well done Mr Douglas.

I'm reminded of this:

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Ha, I freaking love Old Spice parodies. What if Wesker's voice actor from THE ORIGINAL Resident Evil had done this? Or... Barry?
Although I do also enjoy the Cthulhu parody as well:
Mutated fish.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
John Funk said:
Resident Evil Villain Wesker Does the Old Spice Guy

Look down, now look back up. You're on a volcano, with the man your man could kill like.

It's no secret that we here at The Escapist love the Old Spice Guy commercials [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/tag/old+spice]. A bunch of us love Resident Evil, too - which is why this video makes us laugh so much.

It's Resident Evil's Albert Wesker doing his own take on the Old Spice commercials, only instead of espousing the benefits of manly (yet refreshing) deodorant, he's trying to convince all of us to inject our bodies with the Uroboros strain. Oh sure Wesker, it might give us godlike powers, but it doesn't give us anything to protect us from rocket launcher strikes, does it?

The best part of this video is that it actually features the voice of D.C. Douglas, Wesker's real-life voice actor. So yeah, that's actually Wesker giving the spiel. It's pretty effective, in a way.

The video itself is a little over a month old, but it's just now making the rounds here - and I certainly hadn't seen it, which means it's still news to us!

(via Capcom Unity [http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2011/01/31/if_albert_wesker_did_old_spice_commercials])

Thanks guys for giving me a laugh before sleeping. It may be late, but I didn't know about i.

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
Oh, how I do love me a good Old Spice Guy parody video. Or just an Old Spice Guy video. Those things never get old.

While we're at it, here's another one:

Arehexes

Jun 27, 2008
I just injected Oroborus and now I feel sexy, everyone look at each other then look at me. Yes I'm that f'ing awesome.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
Damn, you guys took awhile to find that. :p You should probably mention the other one too.

EDIT: Should also mention that both of these videos are actually from D.C. Douglas' youtube channel, so they're really just him having fun with Wesker (and a few other things, but Wesker is on display here). :p
I laughed so hard at the "We'll do it live!" parody of O'Reilly. Awesome.

mythgraven

No One Is Special
Mar 9, 2010
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
Damn, you guys took awhile to find that. :p You should probably mention the other one too.

EDIT: Should also mention that both of these videos are actually from D.C. Douglas' youtube channel, so they're really just him having fun with Wesker (and a few other things, but Wesker is on display here). :p

"We'll do it Live!!"

Made my day.

Whiskey Echo!!
Mythgraven