Resident Evil Villain Wesker Does the Old Spice Guy

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Really funny cuz my brother and I finally finished resident evil 5 like 20 minutes before I logged on and saw this.

I'd like to see Chris Redfield selling the shake-weight.
(or the entirety of the cast)

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
See, if he actually did a commercial like that in the games then his master plan would have worked.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Meh...not as good as the RE4/Die Hard 4 trailer(Die Hard 4.0 trailer audio combined with RE4 footage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZ44OWGZc8

Great editing.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Ben Legend said:
Absolutely brilliant.
Not a bad attempt at his voice either.
You're being sarcastic, right?

OT: Though this Old Spice thing is being beaten to death, I can give a pass on this seeing as Wesker is a bad ************, and his power is maximum.

Can't wait for Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Spookimitsu

Aug 7, 2008
This is awesome.

PS I cant even begin to tell you how many times I've died at the "global saturation" soliloquy

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Meh.... This meme is dead in the water.
Maybe so, but the other Albert Wesker video was hilarious http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p52-QBTXZyM&feature=player_embedded

The fact that the voice actor is doing it is just extra awesome.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
Damn, you guys took awhile to find that. :p You should probably mention the other one too.

EDIT: Should also mention that both of these videos are actually from D.C. Douglas' youtube channel, so they're really just him having fun with Wesker (and a few other things, but Wesker is on display here). :p
Hilarious man! Wow, pure gold. Thanks for that, made my day.

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
John Funk said:
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
Damn, you guys took awhile to find that. :p You should probably mention the other one too.

Yeah, you'd think the Capcom Unity guys would have seen it earlier.
They're too busy whining about Dante's new look.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I love this :D. I just sent the video to my dad who also loves the "old spice" commercials and is a huge fan of the "Resident Evil" series and it made his day. My only wish is that I found it sooner :)