Review: Bulletstorm

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
Great game, made in Poland!
It kinda reminds me of Total Overdose - i loved that game and it's, well, skillshots, because it's essentially the same system.

Direbaka

Jul 10, 2010
Excellent review. I don't know if I'm going to be a big fan of the game, but the review was fun to watch.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
So basically dumb, very dumb game where you just kill stuff in the most horrible ways?

Sounds like Prototype + Borderlands. I like it. Too bad I pre-purchased Crysis 2 already... Hey, there's always summer, right?

ColdBlooded

Feb 8, 2011
Yeah I figured the story would be absolute tripe, but I don't care in this case. I want to leash guys into the air and shoot a flare in their ass.

Good review Russ

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
It seems better than I expected. Well, crappy story was expected, but the gameplay looks even better than I thought... I think once I have my gaming rig I'm gonna have to celebrate with this game...

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Damn I want to launch dudes into the air, attach grenades to them and then drill a hole in their crotches with that drill-gun. I lament my near-empty bank account :(

EDIT: Anyone buying this for PC (hard copy or Steam) let me know how Games for Windows Live is worked into this. I'd like to know whether it cripples certain modes one way or another.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
Sarah Kerrigan said:
DUmb question but what's the song at the end?

Good review btw. Picking this up later
Boom-POD

Oddly enough, they are a christian rock band..... hehehehe oh the irony.

I know what I'm doing today!

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Oh my!.

I actually enjoyed the video review and your "Top 10 kills" and that was just the right amount of "review" I wanted to decide if this game is for me or not. And yes, this game is for me indeed. Dicktits.

It's a shame that EA took up Activision's iniciative of charging full price for the PC version ($60).
I'll wait until it gets discounted, as I'm quite short of funds right now.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Tsaba said:
Sarah Kerrigan said:
DUmb question but what's the song at the end?

Good review btw. Picking this up later
Boom-POD

Oddly enough, they are a christian rock band..... hehehehe oh the irony.

I know what I'm doing today!
iron is pretty amazing, is it not :3

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
This game, although seemingly bland and marketed to the college frat boy demographic, looks very fun to play and looks like the devs really put some effort into this game. Still saving my money for Brink and Portal 2 though. And Minecraft. Can't forget Minecraft.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Basically a plain dumb game...

*runs to store to buy this game*

WHAT!? There a rule that games have to be classy to be good?

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
i likely wont get it since it requires GFWL, but in case this is one of those titles that only requires GFWL for MP which i never really play, how long is the single player campaign?

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
I find the use of P.O.D's "Boom" to be both apropriate and highly ironic.

Christian Rock used to accentuate sensless violence for the sake of amusement and excessive profanity?

I award you One Million-Billion-Billion Points.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
"Except now theyre dead - WHOOPS!"

I dunno if i will enjoy this, i really didn tliek the demo. I may of had too much high hopes and expectations?

ZeroHero3D

Jun 11, 2010
Dick-Tits? Lol funny shit

As expected, this game looks like nothing more than mindless gory killing with no real purpose other than pure entertainment.

And thats just about what I expect to see from Epic. Good work boys!

Now, come out with GEARS 3 ALREADY!!!!