Review: Ghostbusters

rickthetrick

Jun 19, 2009
I bought this game two days ago and I am loving it. I just wish I had an Ecto cooler to drink while playing it.

nativesoldier

Jun 24, 2009
The writing wasn't too bad. the review (both the video and writing) seemed to go into a lot of detail about capturing a ghost, while every other aspect of the game gets nothing more than an honorable mention. YES, I can hear some of you guys now, "the whole game is about catching ghosts." Sure, but even Jesus knew when to share the spotlight with Moses and Noah in their little fairy-tail book. Furthermore, I'm not completely sure if you liked this game or didn't. you give some pros and cons but never show which way YOU lean, except that you enjoyed reeling in the ghosts, and that might only seem like that because you fell way below the word limit and decided to ramble on in detail about the ghost fishing which tells me that you may spend a lot of time playing with your own rod. ALSO, you mention the slow game play, and the controls but how and to what extent did they effect the over feel and experience of the game? is the slowness of the game just slow in comparison to other games or it so slow that you wouldn't recommend it to a kid with ADD because he would chew his fingers of waiting? Obviously rhetorical and mentioned to maybe shine some light on questions that you may want to ask yourself before writing your next review.

Written: 5/10
Video: 3/10

Snyder-Man

Jun 27, 2009
Again with the raping of my childhood. Oh well...since it's been a turd-fest SINCE my childhood I guess I can't blame the former SNLers for giving it another go. I guess I'd be bleeding the franchise too.

Who am I gonna call? Pizza-Hut.