Review: Ghostbusters

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008

If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call?

Read Full Article

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Ah god Ghostbusters theme is stuck in my head

Now I can either wait till the 360 version comes out but that will take months other in the UK so I suppose I have to pick up the PS3 version.

Though it is nice to see a movie tie in game with the original cast!

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Okay so this makes 3 positive reviews, so I'm gonna buy it this weekend.

I hope the "taking pictures of ghosts" part doesn't resemble Fatal Frame that much. FFrame scared the crap out of me.

Oh yeah does anyone know what happens if you cross the streams ingame? If it gives my xbox a RRoD I'll kill someone.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
GuNsLiNgEr X said:
mentor07825 said:
GuNsLiNgEr X said:
Jordan Deam said:
If there's something strange in you neighborhood, who you gonna call?
The Spelling Police. Then the Ghostbusters for the ghost problem.
Oh burn man.

That's just cruel.

That's just horrible.

Especially to a guy who did a review, that I finished reading, up to expectations....

not cool.
Thank you, I do try.
It's also a direct quote from the movie and was actually used on the movie posters back in the 80s.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
I trust you, Dream. I'll go and rent this tonight.

If it sucks, you had better be locking your door!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Flying-Emu said:
I trust you, Dream. I'll go and rent this tonight.

If it sucks, you had better be locking your door!
I would be careful, I'm sure he now owns an unlicensed nuclear accelerator in the form of a backpack.

Toners

May 27, 2009
Jordan Deam said:

If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call?

Read Full Article
This is completely off-topic, but your avatar, I actually recognise it :O That was one HELL of a weird film.

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
somelameshite said:
Okay so this makes 3 positive reviews, so I'm gonna buy it this weekend.

I hope the "taking pictures of ghosts" part doesn't resemble Fatal Frame that much. FFrame scared the crap out of me.

Oh yeah does anyone know what happens if you cross the streams ingame? If it gives my xbox a RRoD I'll kill someone.
If you cross the streams for more than a few seconds, you trigger a "total protonic reversal" (duh!) that damages you and whoever you crossed streams with.

As for the "taking pictures of ghosts" thing, it's vaguely similar to the camera mechanic in BioShock, only a lot shallower. (For example, you really only take pictures of each ghost once.)

Dartinin

Apr 14, 2009
Nice review, i will not be buying or playing it anything in the near future ^^ but it's nice to see what I'm missing out on lol

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
I was wondering... since this takes place post-Ghostbusters 2 movie, do they explain how they got the Statue of Liberty back on her island?

Mewick_Alex

May 25, 2009
Ollie596 said:
Ah god Ghostbusters theme is stuck in my head

Now I can either wait till the 360 version comes out but that will take months other in the UK so I suppose I have to pick up the PS3 version.

Though it is nice to see a movie tie in game with the original cast!
God dammit, did you have to post the theme song? Now i'm gonna have to go buy the game.

Stupid nostalgia....