Review: Left 4 Dead 2

Paraggio

Apr 15, 2009
gah I feel totally inept. reading everyone is on expert and on realism?? shit I barely, BARELY got though dark carnival on easy! Having said that I only ever played normal on l4d so I think I just suck :p

As for the game as DLC....probably the most retarded thing I've heard. I don't know why folk are hating on Valve. They put a lot of time and effort into this game and you want it for like £10. If you did that much amount of work and folk wanted you to sell it to them for 25% of the price you'd be GTFO. It's like saying that gears of wear 2 should have been DLC after gears of war. it's just stupid.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
It should be fun but Im wait just a little bit longer until I buy it // Mostly cos none of the value games are workin I and need to reinstall steam

-M

srpinky

Jun 12, 2009
I enjoyed the original L4D and was looking forward to L4D2. L4D2 has way surpassed my expectations, the new weapons, characters, environments; in all just the improvements on how the game works. I still enjoy the original game but L4D2 is straight up, much better.

I'm a console gamer (xbox, wii) so I admit that I don't a clear understanding about why there is a boycott, which seems to be based from PC gamers. From my view point there is no way that a downloaded extra could in any way come close the new experience that this game offers.

I think that my money was very well spent on buying this game, I have spent many hours playing L4D2 and I'm sure I'll spend many more. I hope to see a Left 4 Dead 3 come out Nov 2010!

iamthehorde

Mar 2, 2009
this game is so much fun. i don´t know the first one but i think it´s pretty hard. i really had to struggle to make it through the swamp fever campaign. i always died when the two tanks showed up. i was playing offline coop with a friend and we eventually managed to beat them. he still got left behind in the escape. the survivor-bot ai doesn´t seem that smart though.