Review: Wet

ADDLibrarian

May 25, 2008
I was wondering how complex the main female character was going to be; from the look of the review, just another Lara Croft/badass action girl with no depth who is just a woman for the sake of fanservice. Oh well.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
Good review. It seems like the kind of game I'd maybe rent if I had a console, but wouldn't in a million years actually buy. (I'm a pc gamer btw)

timax

Oct 1, 2009
Bebopcola2021 said:
I was wondering how complex the main female character was going to be; from the look of the review, just another Lara Croft/badass action girl with no depth who is just a woman for the sake of fanservice. Oh well.
Hey....I love your avatar : D.

Oh...and from what everyone says maybe I should try the game...

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Review: Wet

What a damn shame.

Read Full Article
Thanks for the warning, I think I'll wait a bit for this one.

I know a few others have already mentioned it, but is your bad titles list anywhere online?

itdoesntmatter

Dec 11, 2008
Ahh how I have missed that nice soothing game reviewing voice. :) I really should be remembering to check out these review things more often. Sadly TE never review games that are of interest to me.

Just on a side note - I'm not sure if the term "balls out" was a very accurate way to describe Rubi, in any way. Surely tits out would of been more appropriate? (apologies if this breaks the censorship rules, but you'd think if balls can be said then it's fair?..)

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Funny how every game that rips off pulp cinema style seems to go for Planet Terror. Just once I'd like to see a game rip off Jackie Brown. Quick-time events that happen while people talk about getting older? YES! I'm there! Giving you a gun that you never actually fire? That's what I'm talking about, baby!

Karacan

Jun 28, 2009
Samurai Goomba said:
Quick-time events that happen while people talk about getting older? YES! I'm there! Giving you a gun that you never actually fire? That's what I'm talking about, baby!
I would play that.

Anyway, I was kind of thinking of getting WET (I'm still playing Batman, so any game with appealing combat mechanics is automatically appealing to me), but I guess I rather keep playing the Brawl challenges. Thanks for the review!

Also, I love cutscenes but hate quick-time events. I played Devil May Cry for the story, and I'm sticking to that. :p