Review: Wet

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
Played the demo. Wasn't longer than a couple minutes before deciding the game wasn't right for me. The acrobatics would be great if it were an occasional stylistic embellishment on your trail of blood, but to have to set yourself up for a flip or a wall run for every trash mob that goes down...having to run back and forth across the room just to set yourself up... that felt pretty lame.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
I thought the name of the game made sense given that for a long time folks called jobs involving murder "Wet Work".

At least I've heard that terminology a ton.

for...no reason...at all...>_> <_<...

Woem

May 28, 2009
Sad to say, but this actually looks pretty much like a Tomb Raider in an urban environment...

cptpillowcase

Sep 8, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
I was actually sorta kinda thinking about picking this up but not anymore. I guess I'll wait for the sequel, "Dry".
Ya should be good, I might just wait for the trilogy tho, "wet, wet, wet"

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
So the whole playing the entire game in slow motion wasn't boring to death? From the demo I found that outside of slo-mo mode you took too many hits so I just kept jumping and shooting until everything was dead. It got exceptionally boring especially with the Gauntlet style monster generators. Does this change part way through the game?

RedFox042

May 25, 2009
Looks like an interesting game, maybe a rental. Though I've been doing more PC gaming than Console gaming lately. What with DDO being free to play, and I'm also trying out Nexon's Dungeon Fighter Online.

But like many many other people in this thread, I would also like to see the
Susan Arendt: List of Dumbest Game Titles Ever

Quelthazar

Jan 26, 2009
This game has it's similarities with Total Overdose, what used to be my favourite game, before Assassin's Creed, and in a way it seems to be better. Although taken by the story it may be boring and quite repeative, it is still a great way to just have fun. Wet is a game you play when you are bored and could use something to have fun with.

This is something I would waste my money on.