What poor men have, the rich acquire
And all contented men desire
What misers spend and the wastrels save
And each man carries to his grave?
Nothing?

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Here's one:

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is wut ru doing wit my daughter? U tell ur girl n she say my dad is ded. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
FirstToStrike said:
What runs but does not walk?
What has a bed but doesn't sleep?
a river.

What are tree mistake in this sentence?

Lexodus said:
Here's one:

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is wut ru doing wit my daughter? U tell ur girl n she say my dad is ded. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
The mother. Or the queen bee.

Razavn

Jun 2, 2009
KValentine said:
Feed me and I live. Give me water and I die.

A tomato, a turnip, and a pumpkin are on the bed of a truck. The truck approaches a sharp curve. What's the first to drop?
A mogwai?

His speed?

gbemery

Jun 27, 2009
FirstToStrike said:
Your nose and a truck

Lexodus said:
Here's one:

obviously not the English teacher

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
crudus said:
FirstToStrike said:
a river.

Lexodus said:
Here's one:

A homeless man is sitting on a park bench. You are jogging.
As you jog up to him, he holds his hand out and asks for change, you jog on past, pretending that you can't hear him over your iPod.

Feeling guilty, you stop. You reach into the pocket of your running shorts for a couple of bucks you were saving for a bottle of water. You turn around to jog back to the homeless man.

He is already standing right behind you. The park is suddenly abandoned. His eyes are wriggling masses of wasp larvae, he outstretches his arms, each which are 5 feet in length. His mouth opens inexplicably wide, his lower jaw touching his sternum. The only sound he emits from his gaping mouth is a dial tone.

Before he pulls you into the black cavernous throat of his, you have time to scream,

"Oh god. You were phone!??"

savandicus

Jun 5, 2008
lambi89 said:
What man loves more than life
Fears more than death or mortal strife
What poor men have, the rich acquire
And all contented men desire
What misers spend and the wastrels save
And each man carries to his grave?
There are fates worse than death which alot of people probably fear more, and The rich are constantly acquiring new things. But its a riddle and maybe i'm thinking too much into it.

I prefer

The poor have it,
The rich need it,
And if you eat it you will die.

Helmet

Could use a beer about now...
May 14, 2008
Rhodeyo said:
What can you hold without it ever using your arms or hands?
Your breath
savandicus said:
I prefer

The poor have it,
The rich need it,
And if you eat it you will die.
That's the version I heard, too.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Lexodus said:
crudus said:
FirstToStrike said:
a river.

Lexodus said:
Here's one:

A homeless man is sitting on a park bench. You are jogging.
As you jog up to him, he holds his hand out and asks for change, you jog on past, pretending that you can't hear him over your iPod.

Feeling guilty, you stop. You reach into the pocket of your running shorts for a couple of bucks you were saving for a bottle of water. You turn around to jog back to the homeless man.

He is already standing right behind you. The park is suddenly abandoned. His eyes are wriggling masses of wasp larvae, he outstretches his arms, each which are 5 feet in length. His mouth opens inexplicably wide, his lower jaw touching his sternum. The only sound he emits from his gaping mouth is a dial tone.

Before he pulls you into the black cavernous throat of his, you have time to scream,

"Oh god. You were phone!??"
<a href=http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/words_that_end_in_gry.png>*cough*

Anyway, what happened in 1961 and will not happen again until 6009?

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
zombiejoe said:
There is a ship full of people, but there is not a single person on this ship, how is this possable.
It is full of people, so there is in fact not a single person on board, but rather many.

Puzzles

Aug 9, 2009
The ship full of people one got solved two pages back guys, stop getting it wrong =P ^^

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
you went into the forest and got it
you sat down to look for it
you took it home because you could not find it

I run but never walk. Wherever i go knowledge follows closely behind.