...Robot hooker's-what's the world coming to

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
You just WAIT 'till the Andys develop a hive mind, then 2,000,000 guys will simultaneously have their privates lopped off by a pair of super strong thighs.

Sayvara

Oct 11, 2007
Therumancer said:
archvile93 said:
If they makes one that looks and feels completely lifelike, is capable of advanced fluid movements, and thinks like a human being then I'd buy one. Unfortunatly, I'm pretty sure one like that is a bit beyond my life span, let alone the years I'll want sex.
Truthfully I think we're probably going to see some kind of mental stimulation technology before that.
I'm completely with you there. We already today have man-machine interfaces where nerve-signals interact with machines. We are starting to hear of the first artificial sensors interfacing the optic and aural nerves and stimulating them directly.

And if we look at the "sims" type of games, i.e. Neverwinter Nights, Second Life... well pretty much any game where you get yourself a customizable avatar, people are already acting out pretty much any sexual fantasy you can think of, (and quite a few that you can't and/or don't want to think of).

These two things will merge, no doubt. Within 50-150 years, we can expect The Matrix-like quality on the simulations and interfaces, without silly side effects like "if you die in the simulation, you die in real life" (say hello to mr Crowbared-In Plot device), which will really stir things up on the sex scene because suddenly, you are granted:

1) 100% safe sex
2) Complete anonymity
3) Full control over your avatar

When we get to that point, they will look back at the early 2000's, point, and laugh that people got upset about whatsherface's pierced nipple getting exposed at the Superbowl.

/S

Mar 26, 2008
Macksheath said:
Fuck.

In all seriousness, this is just waaaaaay to creepy. It might be almost human, but you will be disappointed when;

A. The razor vag slices you up
B. The damn thing short-circuits half-way through the act.
C. Asks you if it's in yet.

Ouch; my pride.

You know there is a theory that the "grey" aliens are humans from the future who are sterile and no longer able to procreate for reasons similar to this.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
It's not disturbing that I thought this would have come sooner (no pun intended), what's disturbing is that I'm actually wondering about certain features that it should have...Are we talking fleshlight with a little lube drip, or are we talking something that would chafe?

nikki191 said:
never under estimate the male desire to stick their penis into anything from vaccum cleaners to park benches
...park benches???