Rock Your Face Off With Brutal Legend: The Intro Movie

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
Good. No. Beyond that. Pre-ordered.

EDIT:

BEEP BEEP BEEP Doesn't come out for the beeping PC. Beep Beep Beep.

To uncensor this message please click here
Oh My Giddy Aunt!

This game better sell so well that they release it for the PC anyway. A bit like Mass Effect.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Ha, joke on you guys, seeing as you won't ever get to play this awesome game. I have already bought all the copies of this game, so there are none available, even if you pre-ordered it. Don't expect any more to be available, either. The Metal shall be mine and mine alone.

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
Okay... I'm officially sold.

Looking foward to the demo. Dangit got jury duty tomorrow.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Damn it, now I want to play the game... but I need to pre-order to get the demo tomorrow...hmmm... damn!

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
The monsters hands. They're perpetually in the rock symbol. That was funny. This game looks amazing.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
OH MY FUCKING GOD!

I just came. Like so bad I don't think I ever will again, but it was worth it for what I just saw.

Oh man. Oh man. Sweet jesus that was so good...

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
paypuh said:
Proteus214 said:
Oh. My. God.

Seriously though, why couldn't they just not censor everything like that?
Yeah, it kinda defeats the purpose of verifying age beforehand.
Yeah but now parents can't say they didn't know what was on the game they bought for their kids sense during the game it asks if you want censorship and/or gore. If little Timmy or Susie say yes either time it was thier choice so it should be rather difficult to blame Doublefine for selling mature content to minors.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Awesome. I'm guessing in the gorey version that the guys skin melts off.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Aw, man...I thought "Eh, probably not getting this game, so it's worth spoiling the beginning." But now I actually want the game... And it comes out on the exact same day as Uncharted 2...damn! Let's see what the demo says first though.

GyroCaptain

Jan 7, 2008
PirateKing said:
The monsters hands. They're perpetually in the rock symbol. That was funny. This game looks amazing.
Good spot. That's hilarious.

DEMO TOMORROW. HUZZAH
Seriously, though, they've got everything from Saxon to Motorhead to Priest, and it's a Tim Schafer game. Wnat

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
I'm gonna be playing this with bleeps, and with gore, for x2 awesome.

And yes, this is of of the best trailers/intros ever.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
geldonyetich said:
Looks like I'm going to have to borrow the brother's X-Box 360.
It's on PS3 too.
randommaster said:
Ha, joke on you guys, seeing as you won't ever get to play this awesome game. I have already bought all the copies of this game, so there are none available, even if you pre-ordered it. Don't expect any more to be available, either. The Metal shall be mine and mine alone.
Damn you Bobby Kotick CEO of Activision!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're evil truly knows no bounds!!!!!!!!!

Low Key

May 7, 2009
Lucane said:
paypuh said:
Proteus214 said:
Oh. My. God.

Seriously though, why couldn't they just not censor everything like that?
Yeah, it kinda defeats the purpose of verifying age beforehand.
Yeah but now parents can't say they didn't know what was on the game they bought for their kids sense during the game it asks if you want censorship and/or gore. If little Timmy or Susie say yes either time it was thier choice so it should be rather difficult to blame Doublefine for selling mature content to minors.
I meant on the intro video above, but what you said it true too.

NeonSarge

Apr 14, 2009
Dude I can't wait for this game it's going to be amazing. Oh and by the way, is it just me or was the guitarist making that sound Raz in Psychonauts makes when he beats a wrestler in Black Velvetopia.