Rock Your Face Off With Brutal Legend: The Intro Movie

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
CD-R said:
It's on PS3 too.
randommaster said:
Ha, joke on you guys, seeing as you won't ever get to play this awesome game. I have already bought all the copies of this game, so there are none available, even if you pre-ordered it. Don't expect any more to be available, either. The Metal shall be mine and mine alone.
Damn you Bobby Kotick CEO of Activision!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're evil truly knows no bounds!!!!!!!!!
Fool! You think Kotick has the brains to be as evil as he is? It is by my command that he ruins everyone's lives!

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Hooray for no audible profanities! Looks excellent, if I do say so myself. I shall definately begin saving up. This christmas is shaping up to be a fairly expensive one...

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Tim Schafer has never made a bad game, and this video proves it. As a long time fan of his work, this just makes me want to buy it even more.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Eee, ee-ee! Eee, ee, ee-ee!
I wonder, is that little song-and-dnace a running gag throughout Double Fine's games? 'Cause it's a funny one.

Also, this game is going to rock all kinds of hard.

Piotr621

Jan 6, 2009
This game looks ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Unfortuneately I have no console *cries in corner for a few hours*. However, I am consoling myself with the fact that A) Schafer had a beginning in PC's so hopefully EA will port it and B) It's EA; a PC port is inevitable (EA is not exactly known for releasing exclusive games).
By the way, I love the Psychonauts reference at about 2:31.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
paypuh said:
Lucane said:
Yeah but now parents can't say they didn't know what was on the game they bought for their kids sense during the game it asks if you want censorship and/or gore. If little Timmy or Susie say yes either time it was thier choice so it should be rather difficult to blame Doublefine for selling mature content to minors.
I meant on the intro video above, but what you said it true too.
Oh ^^; Yeah I thought you ment for purchase forgot about the age verification.

Anton P. Nym

Sep 18, 2007
\m/ *head-bobs*

Feet first into Hell on September 22nd, then rockin' my way out on Roctober 13th. After that, Christmas will be an anticlimax.

-- Steve

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
... AND I JIZZED IN MY PANTS
yes I know a little dated
but I felt it necessary

Gearran

Oct 19, 2007
Okay, seriously, this is the game I buy a Xbox 360 for.

Best line of the entire intro: "Please let him fall."

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
Can I wait two weeks without going insane? No... but that'll make it even more worth while...