Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
cleric of the order said:
"I jump into the ork's ass."
"the orks applaud"
No seriously
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Arseplomancer
the first link s the thread, it has a nsfw pic so i didn't link directly
That's amazing. I need more of this in my life.

I need to get back into D&D.

RandV80

Oct 1, 2009
I only ever got to play a couple times but always enjoyed doing randomly chaotic (not the alignment) things just because I could. This was before 8-bit theater but I've always been Fighter. It wasn't d&d we played, Palladium maybe? But anyways my most successful act was when our party was unknowingly about to go on an undercover mission to infiltrate/pass through a bandit camp, and I was a very obvious looking Paladin in full platemail who couldn't tell a lie. So I was being setup to botch the whole thing.

But before that started fuck yeah I just hit level 4 and it entitled me to some awesome Kung Fu kicks, let's be a Ninja for a day! I stashed my platemail and long sword and bought some black cloth clothing and nunchuks! That seems like it would be a bad idea but within the ruleset of the game I rolled a legendary high DEX/AGI stat so I could dodge/parry/evade most attacks anyways. Regardless though up next came bandit camp infiltration and it went off without a hitch as I looked like I fit right in with the rest of my scoundrel party. No Paladin's here sir!

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Ah D&D, I still remember my first campaign, bunch of other new players.

Best out of context line of that campaign:

Rogue (To DM): How many bodies have we thrown in the well?