RP Digest #1

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
RP Digest #1

Having trouble keeping track of the action in your favorite RPs? No problem! Our weekly RP Digest will keep you in the loop.

Read Full Article

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Oh ho.

I don't know about you, but that "Prototypes" sounds like a bloody good RP. Must have some good writers behind that.

As a side note, hurrah! Now you other folks can see what your missing out on in the RP section!

Mordereth

Jun 19, 2009
Wow, I didn't realize there was such cool tom-foolery going on. I thought I was building a cave network in a dung pit for me and my compatriots whilst hiding from roaming Trolls and Average Formers who lived in the wastelands of gong above.

Thanks Susan, this is a really nice addition. We will no forget this...

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
wilfrules4ever said:
Wow, seems pretty ACE :D, I'll defo do one for next week... Oh crap I can't wait a minute, I has Idea :D *goes away*... question: is there only a set amount of RP's shown each month
Good question! Nope, we'll include as many in the Digest as folks care to submit.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
wilfrules4ever said:
Susan Arendt said:
wilfrules4ever said:
Wow, seems pretty ACE :D, I'll defo do one for next week... Oh crap I can't wait a minute, I has Idea :D *goes away*... question: is there only a set amount of RP's shown each month
Good question! Nope, we'll include as many in the Digest as folks care to submit.
Cool, another Question (it may have been done before ,I can't remember >_>) can we do logos and pictures and stuff?
Right now, no, but perhaps in future.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
I don't RP,but good luck though
Well, that's one of the reasons the RP Digest was started. Now the rest of the community can start getting involved with the Forum RP's.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Well looks like a great start to the digest. Hope more people will begin posting as it makes a very interesting read.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
This is pretty neat. I should join an RP sometime. I was thinking of starting my own one, but it seems like too much work to be honest.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
SomeBritishDude said:
This is pretty neat. I should join an RP sometime. I was thinking of starting my own one, but it seems like too much work to be honest.
I would join a few and get a feel for how the system works rather than just jumping in head-first. Most RPs end better if the GM has some experience as a player.

Earthbound

Aug 13, 2008
MorteSphere said:
I'd like to see a Paranoia RPG start up.
I'd join that game. Backstabbing and betrayal would probably be required. Heck, it could just be about a group of spies in the Wobblies having wacky adventures and I'd be happy.

MorteSphere

Jul 8, 2009
Earthbound said:
MorteSphere said:
I'd like to see a Paranoia RPG start up.
I'd join that game. Backstabbing and betrayal would probably be required. Heck, it could just be about a group of spies in the Wobblies having wacky adventures and I'd be happy.

I can see that ending in hilarity. We'd need members, though. And someone who's got the patience to write a plot.

EDIT: I have a rulebook.

Time Travelling Toaster

The Toast with the 'Tache
Mar 1, 2009
Looks really good, and it's interesting to see what's been going on without reading through an entire RP, mine shall be up next week :D

AndyMacK

May 21, 2008
Sparrow Tag said:
Oh ho.

I don't know about you, but that "Prototypes" sounds like a bloody good RP. Must have some good writers behind that.
It is. They do.
Oh, wait - Hello Sparrow.

I think this digest is a great idea, and I shall continue to read it. Thank you very much.