Ruining Literature 5 Words at a Time!

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
"Justin Beiber," wailed Sir Xandus the Pussy with unbridled lust, "Your groin is nonexixtant; but I see no dildoes, and that is the reason I am murdering. If you feel horny, I won't be gentle. Perhaps every George Clooney may be emptied of idiocy. Let us then be prepared to soil Trojan's largest amount of dirty contraceptives."

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
"Justin Beiber," wailed Kevin Jonas the Pussy with unbridled lust, "Your groin is nonexixtant; but I see no dildoes, and that is the reason I am aroused. If you feel horny, I won't be gentle. Perhaps every fangirl may be emptied of idiocy. Let us then be prepared to soil Trojan's largest amount of dirty contraceptives."

HyruleanHyroe

Oct 30, 2008
"Mai boy!" wailed Tingle of Hyrule the pussy with unbridled lust, "Your groin is nonexixtant; but I see dildoes, and that is the reason I am aroused. If you feel horny, I won't be gentle. Perhaps a fangirl may be crammed with idiocy. Let us then be prepared to soil Trojan's largest amount of flavored contraceptives."

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
"Mai *****!" wailed Tingle of da block, the pussy with unbridled lust, "Your groin is nonexixtant; but I see your soul, and that is the reason I am aroused. If you feel horny, I won't be gentle. Perhaps a fangirl may be crammed with idiocy. Let us then be prepared to soil Trojan's largest amount of flavored contraceptives."

HyruleanHyroe

Oct 30, 2008
"Mai *****!" wailed Tingle of da block, the pussy with unbridled lust, "Your groin is nonexistant; but I see your soul, and that is the reason I HUNGER. If you feel horny, I won't be gentle. Perhaps a fangirl may be crammed with ranch dressing. Let us then be prepared to eat Miami's largest amount of flavored contraceptives."

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
I think it's time to ruin another great line of liturature.

But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the East and Juliet is the Sun. Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, who is already sick and pale with grief, That thou her maid art far more fair than she: Be not her maid, since she is envious; Her vestal livery is but sick and green And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.

Ghadente

White Rabbit
Mar 21, 2009
But, soft! What light through yonder legs breaks? It is the South and Juliet is the Sun. Arise, fair sun, and ravage the envious moon, who is already sick and pale with lust, That thou her maid art far more fair than she: Be not her maid, since she is envious; Her vestal livery is but creamy and green And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.

HyruleanHyroe

Oct 30, 2008
Mai boy! What Juggernaut through yonder legs breaks? It is the South and Hitler is the Sun. Arise, fair sun, and ravage the envious Justin Beiber, who is already sick and pale with lust, That thou her maid art far more fair than she: Be not her maid, since she is envious; Her pesto sauce is but creamy and green And none but fools do guzzle it; take it off!