Rumor: Michael Jackson Stars In Upcoming Mystery Game

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Hm... Maybe this is why he killed himself. After this, he has totally sold out. No offense to him or the game, but this may have contributed. Or maybe it was just the accusations of child molestation that finally snapped his mind like a twig. Of course, who says he killed himself? That's only what I think. But who knows, maybe the game would be good? I don't believe it, but who knows? Right now, I'm indifferent.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Its not true, in 2011 Jackson, 2Pac, and Ledger are going to descend from the skies in a chariot made from meth and save humanity!

metagaia

Random small pink blob
Jul 23, 2008
crazyhaircut94 said:
Hm... Maybe this is why he killed himself. After this, he has totally sold out. No offense to him or the game, but this may have contributed. Or maybe it was just the accusations of child molestation that finally snapped his mind like a twig. Of course, who says he killed himself? That's only what I think. But who knows, maybe the game would be good? I don't believe it, but who knows? Right now, I'm indifferent.
I think the only two reasons he wouldn't take offence at that are
1) He probably never read the escapist
2) He's dead ;-)

It probably would have been another shallow egobooster like the original moonwalker, but at least the sound would have been better :)

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
metagaia said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
I think the only two reasons he wouldn't take offence at that are
1) He probably never read the escapist
2) He's dead ;-)

It probably would have been another shallow egobooster like the original moonwalker, but at least the sound would have been better :)
Just saying "no offense" to pay my respect for the departed. And who knows, maybe his ghost will haunt me for offending him on the web.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Ha, what makes this funny is that he died today. lol (yes, I'm well aware that I'm a sick bastard. But then again, he touched little boys so he deserves it.)

Insert Comedy Here

May 22, 2009
Dead Rising 2, if I was on the design team, that would be my first move.
And no doubt a mod for Left 4 Dead 2 will make you fight hordes of MJ's

[Insert Sick Michael Jackson Joke Here]

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
sgtshock said:
Khell_Sennet said:
Well, if today's report of his death is true, guess it's zombie shooter after all...
I feel like an asshole for laughing at that.
Yep put me under that category as well. Hopefully they won't go down the same path as the Godfather The Game and hire several bad voice actors.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Rednog said:
Its not true, in 2011 Jackson, 2Pac, and Ledger are going to descend from the skies in a chariot made from meth and save humanity!
Meth?!:S I mean really....?! The best you could come up with...