Rumor: Michael Jackson Stars In Upcoming Mystery Game

skitzo van

Mar 20, 2009
the gameplay is going to be similar to clue, except in every game its Michael Jackson who's dead. ( i. e. It was tito in the living room with the cyanide pill! )

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Just because he's dead does not mean they can't do a game based on Michael Jackson and his properties, though it's too soon for someone to do a survival horror game based on it like I suggested. >:)

As far as Michael and the little boys go, there is a huge differance between Michael and OJ. That is that Michael settled outside of court, knowing that his reputation was going to be ruined if he did this. His best bet for his career would have been to fight it and win, the only real reason to settle for the huge piles of cash the way he did was if he knew he was going to lose and wanted to avoid jail time.

There has been a lot said about it, and really Michael made himself look really guilty. Especially when you get into the hidden throne rooms, the security cameras hooked up to his bedroom doors, and other odd things.

Once upon a time (back around Thriller and Beat It) I was a Michael Jackson fan, but I didn't like a lot of his newer stuff after that, and really the sex scandals and such and the way they played out kind of turned me against him. He just didn't act innocent. If he had nothing to fear he should have fought the charges, and honestly it's not like the legal battles were going to cost him more than he paid out (not to mention the loss he doubtlessly took when people wanted to distance themselves from him as a result).

In OJ's case he was found innocent under some fairly dubious circumstances, but still walked, which is why "nothing was conclusively proven" is a fair point in his case. However in Michael's case he really didn't even fight. The way how things went down it seemed like an admission of guilt and a basic "well I'm so rich, I can buy myself out of anything" even if it eventually wound up destroying him financially.

As far as a video game goes, I guess right now it all comes down to who owns the rights to his properties/image/estate/etc... or if those things get split up to his debt holders (if the rumors about him having nothing and actually being 400 million in the hole turn out to be true), and what they decide to do with them.

Truthfully while the hype is high right now, as ghoulish as it is this is the perfect time to be developing and releasing a game.

Moonwalker 2 however would be a horrendous idea in my opinion.

>>>----Therumancer--->

humanizer

Jun 25, 2009
it will be called Neverland Hero you play as Michel Jackson and the more kids you scar mentally the more insane fans will reveal that they all have a mental disease. "Play" on Mikey "Play" on...the boy.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
As lone as there are no children in this game, I'm sure it will be well received.