Rumor: Modern Warfare 4 Headed for 2013 Release

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I personally had enough once I'd played MW3. I really hope they push the boat out on the next one because it's really starting to drag.

tippy2k2 said:
Shit, what enemies are still alive? Everyone that was a bad guy has either been captured, shot, or hung at this point...
Honestly it seems like there are an infinite amount of terrorists in the MW story arc.

dumbseizure

Mar 15, 2009
Wait, how are they going to do this?

The main bad guys are gone, Price went a little off his rocker at the end of MW3 and soap is gone.

This isn't going to be one of those things where it is completely different characters yet it is labeled as a sequel is it?

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Okamiyasha said:
blackrave said:
P.S. Am I minority here? Are BZ fans so rare, that nobody cares about that game?
Battlezone 2 was pretty damn awesome.
To be fair single player campaign was pretty meh.
But the multiplayer was a blast- we usually played 1v1 with my brother
But once we gathered 4 more friends and played 3v3
Since I and my brother had biggest experience with BZ2 we were commanders
It was like sci-fi Warcraft3 only heroes were questionable and occasionally doing stupid stuff :)
BEST. NIGHT. EVER.

Drop_D-Bombshell

Doing Nothing Productive...
Apr 17, 2010
Let me get this straight, they're adding on a new story for Price even though all of the plot holes were filled in.

"Suddenly outta nowhere, Makarov's dog handler goes on a rampage in Ukazakstan, killing a bunch of people and blaming AMERICUH. It is up to Price to collect the four sacred stones of Buddha's left nipple while fighting his way through Russians who have nothing better to do than stop a grizzled Ex-SAS veteran who has the power to never die or get hurt and defeat the evil Gonevchiez in his secret underwater volcano base, that is conveniently located on the moon!

MW4, coming 2013!"

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
The Artificially Prolonged said:
Sunrise, sunset. Sunrise, sunset.

I'm calling it now Black Ops 3 in 2014.
Damn it beaten to the mark. Birds fly, fish swim and Activision releases the same game every year with a different number on the end and somehow still make billions from those that keep buying them.

Robot Number V

May 15, 2012
Awesome. So there's still time for Sheppard from MW2 to return with a eye-patch. A hook hand. Because why not?