Rumor: Tomb Raider 9 Sets Lara Free on Japanese Island

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
TheDoctor455 said:
DustyDrB said:
TheDoctor455 said:
DustyDrB said:
They're going to have to make her boobs bigger if she's going to be in Japan in a video game.
Let me guess... your next thought involved tentacles, schoolgirls, witches, demons, or any combination of the above, didn't it?
No. What? Where the hell do tentacles come in?

You really can't guess?
The least appealing euphemism for penis ever thought up?

Negatempest

May 10, 2008
Well, they could do what Silent Hill has done before. Have a difficult setting for the puzzles alone.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
JaymesFogarty said:
Tomb Raider Underworld was absolutely terrible, so I'm highly suspicious of this new game starring the world's most fantastic pair of tits on legs. However, early days, so let's see what happens!
I humbly, and often violently, disagree. Lara has some really bad parts (Angel of Darkness) but Underworld was beautiful.
Angel of Darkness was a major disappointment, but overall, I liked it. However, my qualms are these:

1) That grab meter and stat building thing was stupid
2) The RPG conversation choices were poorly done and out of place
3) They needed to sort out some bugs and finish the starting area (and provide more closure in the ending)
4) You should be able to get your weapons back
5) ENEMIES SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO KILL YOU DURING A CUTSCENE!

In short, a great idea let down by sloppy execution, but I still like it because it had a lot of potential. And the stealth stuff was pretty cool.

OT: New Tomb Raider game!?! Me wants!

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
DustyDrB said:
TheDoctor455 said:
DustyDrB said:
TheDoctor455 said:
DustyDrB said:
They're going to have to make her boobs bigger if she's going to be in Japan in a video game.
Let me guess... your next thought involved tentacles, schoolgirls, witches, demons, or any combination of the above, didn't it?
No. What? Where the hell do tentacles come in?

You really can't guess?
The least appealing euphemism for penis ever thought up?
No.
And... never-mind... can't say any more on this thread.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
The game should start with a montage of her trying on outfits for her career path until she finds that perfect outfit....and never changes it ever again.

Shepard's Shadow

Don't be afraid of the dark.
Mar 27, 2009
This sounds... interesting. An open world Tomb Raider game will definitely be a change of pace from the previous games.