Saints Row: The Third Hands-On

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
This November is brutal. I don't have money for all of this sweet shit! What with Battlefield 3 and Arkham City. Revelations and Ultimate MvC3 are almost here as well... I might have to start selling my body on the street soon. Either that or those pricks at work could let me get back to making money.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Arkham City, Skyrim, Assassins Creed: Revelations, and Saints Row the 3rd. Well I'm really happy but my wallet isn't :p

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Frylock72 said:
@the_root_of_all_evil: Volition recently put up a note somewhere with a picture of someone working on a PC version, with the caption: "We told you it wasn't a port." I'm pretty sure the PC version is being developed entirely on its own, and it's not actually a port. Which could be good, but to me Saints Row will always be a console game.
It was just the horrible port they did on SR2. Had it been done properly, that game would have kicked GTA into touch. As it was, it only rivalled it.

But things like using Ctrl and Shift to move left and right though. That's just derp.
The Gentlemen of the Row mod was an amazing help at fixing those problems. I happened to enjoy the 360 mod myself, so I could use my 360 controller.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
So excited for this game, I pre-ordered it, Skyrim, Arkham City (I can't play it until I finish exams) and AC Revelations can wait.

My character is going to be a genuine Supervillain.

CriticalQuit

Jun 16, 2009
If they have the same cockney voice from Saints Row 2 (which was the best voice ever) as an option, this game will be absolutely perfect.

And even if they don't, there'll be another voice I enjoy, I'm sure :D

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Saints Row: The Third was developed on the principle "If it's fun, lets put it in."
now that's something :p

SR3 looks pretty crazy. I mean admittedly I did sorta get bored with SR2, but SR3 looks like something more...wayy more