Sandwich Reccomendations

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
My College has a deli in the cafeteria where you can have someone make you a sandwich. I'm running out of ideas, does anyone have any suggestions for what I should order.

Also I am allergic to Tomato, and hate Mayonnaise.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
One of the greatest sandwiches I ever had was alternating layers of buffalo chicken and black forest ham with provolone and colby jack cheeses. It was amazing.

Dec 14, 2009
Well, first things first, make sure you get a sandwich, not a sandwhich. There's a very important difference.

The former is a delicious bread based snack, while the latter is small but incredibly toxic South American tree frog.

You don't want to be eating one of those.

Anyway, to the topic at hand.

Proper ham, strong cheddar and a huge dollops of this stuff...

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Well, first things first, make sure you get a sandwich, not a sandwhich. There's a very important difference.

The former is a delicious bread based snack, while the latter is small but incredibly toxic South American tree frog.

You don't want to be eating one of those.

Anyway, to the topic at hand.

I was referring to the tree frog obviously.

I'm pleasantly surprised no one has recommended a tomato and mayonnaise sandwich yet.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
A proper all day breakfast sandwich is heaven on earth at times...

Fried egg, bacon, sliced sausage meat, BBQ sauce/ketchup, add some cheese, maybe some salad veg if you're feeling health conscious... sure it'll be almost impossible to fit in your mouth, but damn it makes a good meal... -_-

ohnoitsabear

Feb 15, 2011
Personally, I like eating salami, pepperoni, cheddar, and maybe ham on white bread. Although I personally hate sandwiches that have anything other than meat and cheese on them, so maybe you're better off asking somebody else.

Coffeejack

Oct 1, 2012
Olives, cheese and bacon. Bacon until you can hardly move. Insist, violently if necessary , that she butters the bacon. Watch her hand movements carefully to ensure that she butters. That. BACON.

Sorry, I think the Scottish came back for a minute there.

Captcha: exercise more

"Someone's watching me, I can tell."

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Roast beef, turkey, pepperoni and pepperjack on white, with lettuce, tomato and mustard, mayo on the bottom slice. Pure perfection.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
wintercoat said:
Roast beef, turkey, pepperoni and pepperjack on white, with lettuce, tomato and mustard, mayo on the bottom slice. Pure perfection.
I'll be sure to try that one minus the tomato and mayo.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
Chunko said:
I'm pleasantly surprised no one has recommended a tomato and mayonnaise sandwich yet.
We're not that mean. :D

well some of us aren't that mean, anyway

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Simple and easy to make but delicious, ham or sliced chicken/turkey, toasted with Pepper-Jack and Swiss cheese with a touch of yellow mustard. The sandwich is best when using Wheat or Italian bread.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Black Friday sandwiches are delicious.

Turkey topped with cheese of your choice, stuffing, cranberry sauce (Or cranberry mustard/mayo) on...well lets just say sourdough. Or a soft roll. Drizzle with gravy as desired.

Also Curried chicken salad with grapes.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
Turkey & pastrami on sourdough with swiss cheese & spicy brown mustard. I also like to add pepperoni to this sandwich.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Tomato and Mayo sandwiches are brilliant!
Sorry. I couldn't help my self. :(

I love packing meat like there's no tomorrow on my sandwiches. No different meats, just a lot. Lots of salami and pepperoni. Then put jalapeños, olives and BBQ sauce onto it. Imagine my joy when I found out that Subway has the same ingredients on their pizza subs.

Captcha: Way to go, Donny. Well, my name's not Donny, but thanks Captcha. Unless... Unless it means what a way to go.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
The Sinner's Sandwich, of course.

Bread, Strawberry Jam, Turkey, and a cereal (I use Frosted Flakes).

[sub][sub]
I don't advise talking to your imaginary friend while eating it though​
[/sub][/sub]

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:

I have that sandwich about once every couple of weeks. It's amazing! :D

OT: Here's a strange but delicious one. Peanut butter and jelly and banana or doritos. I'm not kidding, it's delicious with doritos; best with cool ranch.
Club sandwich is a classic (chicken, bacon, lettuce, onion, tomato). But one of my favourites is chicken, ham, jalapeno jack, avocado, red pepper, onion, lettuce, tomato and chipotle sauce.

wintercoat said:
I'm kind of in the same boat as the OP 'cause I'm also on res so I think I'm going to try this! I'll have to get pepperoni from somewhere else even though they make pizzas there too. The sandwich ladies can be a little stuck up sometimes.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Turkey, bacon, and baby Swiss with guacamole, lightly toasted on wheat.

And remember: there's no such thing as too much guacamole.