Sargent Toughie & Bling cat present: Golden Sun the RP

Blayze

Dec 19, 2007
"No, I mean... why build a lighthouse of all things? Did it *have* to be a lighthouse? Couldn't it have been a castle or a shed?"

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
Cecilia stepped up to the doors, opening them with a push
"Because Lighthouses can see off much farther than a castle or a shed, it's beacon would glow far brighter and fill the entire world with psynergy"

She turns back around
"Could a shed do that?"

Clairaudient

Aug 12, 2008
Still retaining the feeling of eyes watching him, Cyrus and the group move through the main entrance of the lighthouse. He wondered what secrets, puzzles and traps the walls held. He knew it was built during a time where psynergy was at it's peak and he wondered if his owns powers would prove useful.

Despite the history, Cyrus felt invigorated being in the lighthouse of his adept school.

Bling Cat

Jan 13, 2008
Grecan stood in awe. The massive ball of elemental energy spun and boiled, the light it cast giving the illusion of water across the floors. He approached it, walking at a snail's pace.

The Lyre

Jul 2, 2008
Dylan could feel the massive amount of mercury psynergy flooding from the sphere as Grecan walked towards it.

"Is...it safe?"

Admittedly, he didn't really care - the power flowing outwards was a huge temptation, begging him, beckoning him over. That kind of psynergy made his own look like a puddle - no, a mere raindrop, barely making a ripple in comparison to this ocean of energy.

I wonder, if one of us were to touch it, to even brush against it, would we be repelled, enveloped, evaporated or slowly drowned in that sea of power?

"What should we do?"

Vivaldi

Jul 26, 2008
Michael stepped into the room last, seeing everyone else in awe at the orb, he stepped closer.

"I'm guessing thats what we are here for, right Grecan?"

Michael had planned to say more, something along the lines of a snarky comment but he cut himself short and stood in silent awe. The orb, it was so... enticing.

He had to have it.

He reached out his hand and took a step closer.

He had to have it, his gaze was fixed like a spectre's stare.

He had to have it.

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
Anthony grabbed Michael by the scruff of his collar and pulled him away from the orb while keeping his eyes on it.
"Slow down there. We're not sure that wont kill you yet."

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
The orb in question is about... 3 times bigger than you

just something to think about

Evil team

The group approaches the colossal sphere, and they discover that a faint ressonance is coming from it. The ressonance almose looks like... a trail

Good team

They enter the lighthouse, climbing to the top without any resistance. They see the same trail

Bling Cat

Jan 13, 2008
Grecan moves towards the trail then stops. "What is that? Do any of you know? It looks like a trail, but... I don't know. Is it safe?"

Vivaldi

Jul 26, 2008
Michael backs up, shrugging the arm off. " oh sorry," he muttered, shaking his head. "On with the path then?" he asked the group, eyeing the orb.

Clairaudient

Aug 12, 2008
"But what's north of here?" questioned Cyrus to nobody in particular. His mind thought back to the crude maps he had acquired at his home.

Cyrus listed off what came to mind. "Well there's Lalivero, Vault, Lunpa.. Even further north is Imil and the Mercury Lighthouse".

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
Cecilia smiled in relief, Cyrus did have a point when he pointed out that a large part of the world was to the north... the odds of them going to prox was actually quite small now, which relieved Cecilia a great deal

"Only one way to find out..."

She looks over at Cyrus

"I think if you were to use your earth psynergy on the beacon, it might show you to where the path leads"

Grecan has a smilar idea, requesting Dylan to do the same

The Lyre

Jul 2, 2008
How do I use my psynergy on...this?!

Dylan was unsure if he should splash the beacon or try to focus his entire psynergy on it, so he settled for as much as he could muster...and hoped it wouldn't explode.

Focusing, Dylan directed his psynergy towards the beacon.

Vivaldi

Jul 26, 2008
"Oh crap" Michael said, seeing Dylan focusing his pysenergy.

He stepped back, hands forward, in an attempt to stop any unrually attack.

"What if that thing... you know, explodes or somthing?"

Michael backed up to the real wall.

"Well?!"

Bling Cat

Jan 13, 2008
Grecan backs up, his hand scraping the wall that Michael was backed up against.

"Well then we drop to the floor to avoid the explosion, then run like hell."

Clairaudient

Aug 12, 2008
I messaged Toughie in regards to where he wants me to direct the story, if he wants to choose himself at all or if it's up to me to decide the good team's destination. He's been offline for a week though so I don't know what to do =|

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
Okay guys, it looks like my internet issues are going to continue for a while longer

I'm going to continue the RP when they become resolved, untill then... Let's freeze time and move on with life