Say One Thing About The Country You Live In

Phuctifyno

Jul 6, 2010
DrMegaNutz said:
United States of America

Where my vote doesn't matter thanks to the electoral college.
Pfft. You got the Japanese beat. As I've heard, they vote by erectoral courage.

Auron

Mar 28, 2009
Brazil

We have the world's largest taxes and one of the highest corruption rates of all three Americas.

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
England

The lunatics really are running the fucking asylum.

Don't come here, the youngsters are rude and violent, the weather's shitty and you need a mortgage to buy anything bigger than a pair of underpants!

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
United States: A vocal minority of god bothering, jingoistic, flag waving assholes has ruined the international reputation of a nation that on the whole really isn't that bad.

Fun fact: Nobody likes Wyoming.

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009

Info:
Actually that feels lazy so here's an actual fact: We have Cake.

4RM3D

May 10, 2011
SuperSamio64 said:
England: We're just sad because the rest of the UK (Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Mann and technically Cornwall) won't let us join their fancy 'Celtic' club. Some of us are a bit celtic too! A bit! Honest! We have Stonehenge!

EDIT: Ok, the Isle of Mann is in Britain but not the UK, and vice versa for Northern Ireland/Ulster. I had to say one or the other.
That gives me an excuse to post this awesome video about the UK.

Dead Seerius

Feb 4, 2012

Useless information: We have 214 state-to-state borders.
Ain't that neat??

AD-Stu

Oct 13, 2011
Australia.

By volume, at least 99% of the beer we make is undrinkable swill. Shame on us.

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
mitchell271 said:
Canada
Home of the delicacy known as the Beaver Tail. And they're delicious.
I really have to try one of those bad boys one of these days.
On topic: I'm an american. No, not one of the Jingoistic ones. I at least like to think of myself as a leftist, to a certain degree.

Fun Fact: There's a sport in the south where people fish for catfish with their HANDS. (noodling, look it up)

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
SuperSamio64 said:
England: We're just sad because the rest of the UK (Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Mann and technically Cornwall) won't let us join their fancy 'Celtic' club. Some of us are a bit celtic too! A bit! Honest! We have Stonehenge!

EDIT: Ok, the Isle of Mann is in Britain but not the UK, and vice versa for Northern Ireland/Ulster. I had to say one or the other.
Send my regard to Nodens, The Lord of The Great Abysm, when you see him. Oh, and tell him that he needs to bring Cthylla to that point into the Pacific Ocean already, so we can start our little show that we missed doing on December 21st of 2012.

Lurklen

Feb 2, 2010
Canada

Terrifyingly beautiful and huge but filled with people who don't take up much space. It's not hard to step into a forest and forget the rest of the world exists.

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
America: We have Broadway, upon which I will be seeing a musical in a little more than a week and for which I am extremely excited.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
Eleuthera said:
Netherlands:

We (well, our predecessor country the United Proivinces) were the first country to formally aknowledge the United States as an independant country. We did so by accident... but it still counts
Netherlands:
We were the second country to formally recognize the United States. The French were actually first.

TheBestPieEver

Dec 13, 2011
Country: The U.S. of A. Apparently over half of the states actually really need the money that the government gives them. Missouri, the one I live in, is one of 'em. Also, they like to correct me every time I write stuff like "colour" or "armour"

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012

Info: It isn't actually called 'Murica. That's a shockingly common misconception.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
TheTim said:

Fuck yea
thank you for that, made me grin.

OT:
USA mother fucker! >:D

We're run by, idiots, retards and special interest groups, but I love it here all the same and still actually believe in the ideals of our founding fathers.

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
Canada

Way too cold one half of the year and the rest is rain, road construction and sweltering heat.
Ummmm... american beer that isn't piss?

Yeah, I really got nothing.

Edit: Someone else mentioned beaver tails. I'd have to second that. Sweet delicious pastry topped with sugar and maple syrup. Just beautiful...