Say somehing positive about yourself!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Lucem712 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
My fiancée was telling me how super cool my penis is. My penis is different from regular penises. It?s like my penis is in the top percentage of penises.
Enter that into the list titled, 'Things I know about Daystar but didn't want to'. It's a long fucking list. :D

OT: Haha, citizen. It would be easier to list the things NOT awesome about me!

Alright, here we go. I'm pretty good at the arts and such, I can be a good person if I put my mind to it. I'm slightly smarter than your average bear. I post on the Escapist and it's a better place because I do. I enjoy helping out in the best usergroup [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/views/The-Injustice-League] known to man and platypus while formulating world domination making good friends!
It's like nobody even gets Pokemon references anymore...
Never forget Youngster Joey.

Anyway, I like to think that I can be be funny. And my brain has an almost unlimited capacity for useless information.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012

Haha! Not really.

I like to think I'm pretty funny. I also like to think I'm half decent at writing and acting. Also I like to think I'm modest because I am actually, with out a doubt fucking amazing at those things!

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
I have a feeling i'm naturally funny. People tend to laugh occasionally whenever I make some relevant comment that just comes to mind without me trying to be funny on purpose.

Maybe that's just me though, I had a good take on the opening to Katawa Shojo that was apparently funny to someone I know, that's a plus. It's a fantastic story for what's her face to tell when she's older.

"Oh i'm so hot, the first guy I professed my love for had a heart attack and nearly died on the spot"

Kind of a morale booster for her I like to think

NightmareExpress

Dec 31, 2012
I can write!
I can draw!
I can play music!
I can make good jokes!
I am open minded!
Apparently I look pretty good!
And...I find it quite easy to break the bones of others!
I AM STRONK!

...I don't know, my self selling seems rather forced even if it's true.
I'm just a strong, creative bloke and that's pretty much it. Don't mess with me.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
A lot of people tell me I'm smart, but I have a hard time believing that. When there are nine-year-olds in the world who attend undergrad school, it's kind of hard to think of myself as anything less than stupid.

Other than that, I guess I kind of have a good sense of humor?

[sub]God, trying to compliment myself is like drinking battery acid >.>[/sub]

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
In the last 8 months:

• I found out I was cheated on for 4 years of an almost 9 year long relationship, and was dumped, while being told it was my fault.
    People that I'd asked to watch my house while I worked out of town lost my cat.
    The woman I dated after the break-up above dumped me and was dating another guy in under a week, and that was less than a month after we 'd started making "decisions as a couple", which meant paying bills together... except it was mostly me paying her bills, to the tune of being out between $4,000-6,000.
    I got hit in the head with an axe at work, and was back at work the next day.
    I backed my minivan into the corner of a 53' trailer and broke the rear window yesterday morning.

I don't have much of anything positive to say about my life, right now, beyond "oh yay; I'm still alive enough to notice I'm still getting the karmic shaft."

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I'm good looking, young, clever, witty and funny. Artistic and pretty good in bed.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I can sometimes motivate myself to work on my comic book script. That's pretty damn positive I'd say.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
I am fantastic at video games.

I am not ugly [sub]yay :D[/sub]

I can lucid dream on command. (I find this to be positive)

I am delightfully mean >:3

Dead Seerius

Feb 4, 2012
Oh man. Considering you could write novels based on all of my positive qualities this will indeed be tough, but I'll trim the fat. For you. Because I'm just that incredible.

I can run a 5-minute mile.

I've been told I have great hair (and I'm inclined to agree.)

I am quite good at making other people happy. (D'awwwww)

I know the true meaning of Christmas.

EDIT: My avatar is known to make chozo_hybrid (and others perhaps?) smile.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I've avoided getting married. Twice. To the same woman.

I've read War And Peace and didn't manage to give anyone, to include myself, a concussion while the book was in my possession.

I have a definition of the word "God" that, while derived from religious origins, is devoid of all of the cultisms, death and hatred surrounding it.

I have not brought any whining, muling, screeching, homonculus mongoloids (a.k.a. children) into this world because I know I'm not financially capable of supporting them. Hell, I'm barely capable of financially supporting myself.

I don't live at my parents house.

I have a plushie of Kirby. YAY. (^.^)

I have not killed anyone; though, during those years of school it was REALLY difficult to avoid thinking about the act.

I've played good RPGs and have learned things about life from them.

And, uhhhh......

I have a shiny Magikarp, Gyarados, Roserade, Altaria, Dragonite, Haxorus AND Garchomp.

That's about it, for now.

EDIT: And my Steel-type team just took out the Elite Four and Champion Iris. Got the medal to prove it. MVP goes to Bastiodon for taking out Shauntal's entire team all by himself!

zerragonoss

Oct 15, 2009
The bitches love me, seriously female dogs absolutely adore me and I have no idea why.

On a more serious note I am really good at understanding what people are trying to say written or verbal, it makes me very good at mediating conflict, if I ever happened to be around conflict. Also makes me a good teacher.

Now for pride that has nothing to do with me I am related to the guy who invented the tv.

BoredAussieGamer

Aug 7, 2011
I can build computers and bench well over half my own body weight! I am contradicting two stereotypes!

Well, that's my three things I'm proud of.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
I dunno, supposedly I'm pretty smart, though you'd never guess and I personally find it hard to believe.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
bartholen said:
I'm taller and bigger than average, and physically not in terrible condition, meaning I'm not someone who can be easily threatened and have more physical presence than most.
Ninja'd by the OP... D:
I also have amazing, waist long hair.