Say somehing positive about yourself!

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
JEBWrench said:
Aerodyamic said:
I got hit in the head with an axe at work, and was back at work the next day.
Pardon me for just a moment whilst I point out that this, this is effing METAL.

Props to you. Props.

Ahem. For myself, my current employment actually makes peoples' lives better.
You misspelled "mental", but I'll forgive you.

Getting 4 stitches and being able to feel the entirety of the last 2 of them wasn't much fun, though.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
I'm very big on the self loathing thing. I'm all over that shit, it's my thing. It's what I do.

But my work on TrashMutant.com is something I'm very proud of. I interviewed Miracle of Sound last year and Jim Sterling towards the end of the year. I also interview Luke Chueh, who some may know as the well known L.A artist famous for his cute yet violent imagery. He also did a cover for a Fallout Boy album. Now I get sent advanced review copies and stuff, so... Yeah, if I'm proud of one thing that is it.

I should say that I'm not the only one there, I'm very proud of what the whole group has accomplished.

thespyisdead

Jan 25, 2010
well... i am a student in a UAS,
i know english, finnish and russian fluently, and some swedish on the level of just introing my self,
i have never had a proper job and...

...I'm an idiot!

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
Calibanbutcher said:
Snowbell said:
I can eat lots and not get fat!

That's good, right?
No it's not, f*ck you and your awesome metabolism, I hate you now... *sob*

I want your metabolism...
Don't worry, I don't have any of the other awesome things you have so there's really no need to be jealous :D Most of the food I eat goes towards my body constantly fighting off illness, it's better to be physically fit like you than worryingly thin and sickly like me u_u

Xarathox

Feb 12, 2013
Let's see...

-I'm well read, even though I flunked out of high school.
-I'm skinny. This is both good an bad, but I don't have to worry about the things I eat.
-*People seem to gravitate towards me. This is perplexing to me, as I'm anti-social.

-------

*To elaborate more on this strange phenomenon: I've always been a bit of an outcast, more by choice than circumstance. However, other outcasts; those who are more prone to being ostracized, or unable to stand up for themselves (more or less nerds like me) have always gravitated towards me by default. Even stranger is I'm always the one "they" look up to, as if to put me on a pedestal. To point to and say "that's what I aspire to be like". Maybe it's because I'm not afraid to stand up for myself. I've never given any fucks to what others think about me or my interests, and I'll put up with absolutely zero shit from anyone. Do I give off some kind of bad ass nerd aura, or something?

Count Viceroy

Mar 4, 2013
Over the course of about a 1.5 years I have transformed from an apathetic, unsocial, shut-in, basement dweller into a normal human being with loads of real friends and a proper life with aims and goals. I'm pretty happy with that.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I have the world's greatest music taste, although I'm quite quiet, I'm known amongst my friends for my witty remarks (it has to be said, it's usually insults though), despite it being a bit of a flaw as well, I'm insanely laid back, which means I rarely get into any arguments.

My crowning glory has to be my bass playing though. People that can play slap-bass well are just better. If god exists, he spent all my character creation points on 'bass' and neglected 'confidence', 'social skill' and 'attractive'.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
AgentNein said:
I play the Devil's music, and I play it well.
which would that be? I recall several styles of music being called that

OT;

I'm pretty mellow for the most part, easily annoyed, but hard to truly anger.

helps i also tend to not care what other people think of me.

MrHide-Patten said:
I can draw better than most people I know... doesn't mean I'm above certain male fascinations.

[img/]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/MrHide-Patten/PICS/MY%20PICS/Allira37-AliYoureTERA-bleSMALL_zps6d3d8c8e.png[/img]
o.0 you may have all my jellys T=T wish i could draw that good

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
I actually am finding it hard to think of anything.

I guess i'm... good at contemplation and philosophy... I dunno. I'm not very positive about myself.

Kayevcee

Mar 5, 2008
I just got offered a PhD position at Scotland's best environmental research institute. Basically- me do science good.

I admit "I just got offered a job" isn't exactly in the ethos of this thread but my mate who's just been through a very rough patch employment-wise just heard today that he is being made permanent at his new job. I don't want to steal his thunder so I'm sitting on my news until tomorrow. However, if I don't tell someone I fear I may explode.

-Nick

Jan 27, 2011
Only positive?

I make damn good chocolate chip cookies.
I'm a great writer.
I'm kind and willing to help others a lot, and I always strive to be a good friend.
I'm a loving boyfriend.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Every time I think I'm useless and pathetic, I come back to those 4 things and convince myself that I'm not worthless. :)

Arctodus_Simus

When I say "oo", you say "long"
Aug 23, 2010
I can play three instruments, I have a fantastic job (well, I think so anyway, many may disagree), I can fix most things given ten minutes to suss it out, and a physical incapability to ever get hangovers, no mater how much I drink. Apparently this makes me a "bastard" :)

Oh, and I can cook proper meals from scratch without planning or recipes with a 85% success rate and rising :)

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Sassafrass said:
I'm a fucking fantastic catch.
Seriously, throw me something and I'll catch it.
OMG. BOOSH! *tackle hug* I need to watch season 3 again. Had a season 1&2 marathon last week and I need to watch 3 now.
Anyway *brushes self off*

OT: I'm pretty good hearted and caring. I know I can be a complete twat sometimes and stamp all over people if they deserve it but 90% of the time, I'm very kind.

I just actually finished talking to my neighbour who said there's a stray cat at his mums and none of the shelters will have her, I said I'd have her. I've already got 2 and another might get a bit costly but I couldn't stand the thought of a kitty going without a loving home ;_;

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
I'm a good multitasker.
I read alot, so i'm up there in the semi-smart meter.
I haven't killed anyone, but highschool makes it hard not to.
I know a good amound of latin (mainly only phrases, but hey, it's latin)
I can make bullshit make sense in a paper.

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
I'm handsome. [sub]At least that's what my mum tells me[/sub]
I'm very much so a sprinter. I can run short distances faster than anyone I've met, but my stamina is terrible.
I'm a good skier, been at it for at least 12 years now.
I can put together my own PC.
I am a citizen of both Russia and Canada.

Church185

Apr 15, 2009
I'm incredibly lucky, does that count? It feels like no matter how bad I screw up, everything turns out better than before. I recently was offered a full time position at a job I like, despite being under-qualified and not having a college degree. My boss just says that he sees a lot of potential. (He is forcing me to go to school now though, as part of the contract I signed with him)