Say something at the above Avatar's Funeral

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
I think we can all agree he had it coming the moment he stole my sandwich.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Coke is a hell of a drug.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
As xmbts would know, since I replaced the oil in those wires with coke and LSD.

ExplosivePerson

Dec 6, 2010
I don't know who he is, or where he came from. But one day he just fell from the sky in my time period, so I decided to bury him.

TheDoctor455

Apr 1, 2009
He couldn't take it anymore. He just couldn't put up with his neighbors any longer...
he just had to end it.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Maybe his next incarnation won't pick fights with me.

TheDoctor455

Apr 1, 2009
*mutters spell, resurrecting xmbts*

I don't recall picking fights with you.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Fantastic then it worked! Too bad too bad he got hit by a car leaving the funeral home.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
We remember TheDoctor as being of indomitable spirit, and delightful demeanor with his witticisms and cleverness eternally etched into the archives of the Escapist Magazine dot com forums, and forever enshrined by his post count and badges. We'll remember him and say "He was a pretty cool guy who shot aliens and doesn't afraid of anything."

Rest in peace, my friend. Although we never met in real life, the intimacy which can be achieved through the transpirence of internet formalities and text conversations shall speak volumes for the ages.

TheDoctor455

Apr 1, 2009
Anarchemitis said:
We remember TheDoctor as being of indomitable spirit, and delightful demeanor with his witticisms and cleverness eternally etched into the archives of the Escapist Magazine dot com forums, and forever enshrined by his post count and badges. We'll remember him and say "He was a pretty cool guy who shot aliens and doesn't afraid of anything."

Rest in peace, my friend. Although we never met in real life, the intimacy which can be achieved through the transpirence of internet formalities and text conversations shall speak volumes for the ages.
Who the hell are you?

OT:
She had nom'd her last post.

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
This funeral needs moar Desu. Enough said.
Died in a horrible ninja accident. He will glare to the side no more.
WHY DO THE UGLY ONES DIE SO YOUNG!?

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
TheDoctor455 said:
Anarchemitis said:

Who the hell are you?
Why the hell should it matter? Relationships between people extend beyond what is simply thought or seen, even if those people never think about or see the other. All the world needs is love, man.

Merry Christmas